Text Add-on In SP Pagebuilder Not Editable If SP Pagebuilder is Embedded In Module In Version 3.8.5 - Question | JoomShaper

Text Add-on In SP Pagebuilder Not Editable If SP Pagebuilder is Embedded In Module In Version 3.8.5

data conception GmbH

data conception GmbH

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

Hello, after I did an update of SP Page Builder from 3.8.3 to 3.8.4 and then to 3.8.5, the text add-on in SP Page Builder does not work anymore, if it is embedded in a module. If you press "Edit" on a Text add-on, nothing happens.

The website is not yet public but running under MAMP on my local machine, so I cannot send a link to it currently.

Probably the bug is similiar to the one you fixed for article embedded text add-on.

8 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 years ago #60414

Hi, yes we noticed that as well today few hours back, really sorry, we will try to fix it tomorrow.

Please keep 3.8.3 by now if you want to edit Modules. And wait for v3.8.6 update.

data conception GmbH
data conception GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60419

Hi Paul, thank you for your quick reply. By the way I found out that you can edit in front end editor, but not in backend editor that I usually use.

J
J
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60444

This bug is also happening to inserting "H1, H2, H3 etc..." in to Module SPPB mode

CE
Chris Elliott
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60445

I found if you clear all browser COOKIES and the CACHE, the problem is remedied.

data conception GmbH
data conception GmbH
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60446

I cannot confirm Chris' solution. Even if I clear all browser cookies and the cache, the text add-on edit os not working

CE
Chris Elliott
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60450

Hmmm.. worked for so I hope you get a solution soonest! C

CP
connecting point
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60473

I'm having the same issue. I cannot click on the editor control to edit the content in the front end editor.

R
Rvdzande
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #60605

The bug is happening after adding more then one addon in a module.

For example:

• I add image
  • Add second column (or third), it works
  • Add a random addon (text, image, title, team, anything)
  • Editor becomes white

Will await the fix.