Problem With SP Polls In Startup Landind Template - Question | JoomShaper

Problem With SP Polls In Startup Landind Template

Daniel Balazs

Daniel Balazs

Extension 3 years ago

Hi!

I installed the SP Poll module to my site, it's made wit the Startup Landing template but it doesn't work properly. I can make the questions, answers and the module for it but at the frontend i can't click on the button, it's not reacting to anything. Tried to turn on/off the javascript compression but it didn't helped.

Can you help me with that?

Thanks! Daniel

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #4873

Hello Daniel Balazs

I have checked SP Polls with Startup Landing template. It is working fine. Please check for any third-party plugin which is blocking it.

Best regards

Daniel Balazs
Daniel Balazs
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4958

hi,

I tried to turn off everything that's a third-party plugin...i turned off even the SP LMS plugin but it's still not working, not even in another browser. (tried Firefox, EDGE and Chrome)

Tried to uninstall and install again the SP Poll extnsion...the version is 2.1...nothing.

here at this link you can try it for yourself: https://balazs-daniel.hu/blog-cikkek/teamwork-projects-projektmenedzsment-egyszeruen

i'm open for any suggestions. If you think i can give you access for the site.

Thx. Daniel

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #5072

Please share the administrator access here to check. Use the hidden content box to share the credentials.

Daniel Balazs
Daniel Balazs
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5075

Thanks for your help! The credentials are at the hidden content.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #5349

Unfortunately, I got a 403 error and cannot access your site.

Daniel Balazs
Daniel Balazs
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5376

That's really unfortunate, i'm inside the admin site right now, so the website is working. What could be the problem?