Class 'Leafo\ScssPhp\Compiler' Not Found - Question | JoomShaper

Class 'Leafo\ScssPhp\Compiler' Not Found

J

Josef

Helix Framework 3 years ago

I want to test the new Helix Ulitmate 2.0 with Joomla 4.0. A brand new installation without any legacy.

When starting the template I get the following error: Class 'Leafo\ScssPhp\Compiler' not found

Maybe it´s a problem in any .ini File, but I doesn´t found.

Have anybody a Idea?

regards Josef

11 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4664

Hi, I will ask tomorrow our developer.

By now please try this idea:

Template Options > Advance > Compile Scss to CSS > Off > Save

BTW

1. What version of Helix Ultimate 2.0 you checked Alpha3 or Alpha4?
  2. What PHP version you have? we support PHP 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4.
J
Josef
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4665

Hello Paul,

your idea is running temporay Template Options > Advance > Compile Scss to CSS > Off > Save

If I close and start Template styles again - it´s the same problem.

Another interesting problem is that the "contact info" can change the content but not the colours. Of course I saved the changes and reloaded the browser.

The System is: 1.) Alpha 4 2.) PHP 7.2 & 7.4 - I try booth

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4698

In that case, it has to be fixed by our developer... sorry I cannot help more. I informed him about issue.

Hopefully you use it for test & play purposes only, as we informed in blog post.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4702

The last question if I may....

Had you installed older Helix? I mean Helix Ultimate 1.1.2 before installation Helix Ultimate 2.0 alpha4?

J
Josef
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4705

Hello,

in installed joomla 4.0 and Helix Ultimate 2.0 alpha 4 not more

Now the system in running on PHP 7.4 ;-)

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #4719

Yes, use stable Joomla and stable version of template to complete your project - using beta, alpha is not recommended. Later you would migrate.

J
Josef
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #4756

Do I understand correctly that I should first install version 1.1 and then 2.0?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #5071

Today use Helix Ultimate 1.1.2 - after few weeks when HU 2.0 become 2.0 beta4 or RC we can back to this conversation.

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5263

I just solved this! The issue I had on my linux mint with local Xampp was that after installing the helix3 example-template as a try-out I always have this "error" and solved it by temporaly turning of scss compiling. Today I had a vision Tada! My Local Xammp webserver had to be able to handel scss. After installing sass see : https://sass-lang.com/install or on Linux Mint in terminal:sudo apt install linuxbrew-wrapper After installing the new template works normal like charm

J
Josef
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5265

Hello Rob,

Thanks for the solution, my problem is the website is hosted with a provider. Unfortunately, I cannot simply install something on the server.

kind regards Josef

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #5272

Maybe they wil considder an installation? I think its a must for a good working webserver. And without it is not posible (as fas as I know) to use scss. You can always leave the host for better?