Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String - Question | JoomShaper

Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String

A

Alfred

SP Page Builder 2 years ago

I am receiving this error when I upload a cover page photo on the template "shopin". This error populated and I've tried another example provided on the website but there's still no success. In the example, it advised to go into the "site.php" file and update line 34 and it should be cleared but it isn't working. I did update the "Force HTTPS" setting prior to the error. It is set to 'entire site'.

Please assist. Thank you.

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #66646

It was PHP version issue. You do not need to worry about in the future.

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #66370

Hello Alfred

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

A
Alfred
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66376

I have sent credentials.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #66381

Thanks. Now please share the site administrator URL.

A
Alfred
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66384

Done.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #66408

Thanks. Which page has this error to check? And in any specific addon?

A
Alfred
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66502

All pages are giving me an error. It started when I customized the home page with the picture slider portion. I uploaded a photo to the site and it caused it to present that error.

A
Alfred
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66528

Are there any updates?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 2 years ago #66532

Apology for the inconvenience. Your issue is fixed now. Please check your site.

A
Alfred
Accepted Answer
2 years ago #66642

No worries. What was the issue so I can know what to look out for in the future?