Info Box/Cars/Featurebox Need To Show Image On Mouse Over - Question | JoomShaper

Info Box/Cars/Featurebox Need To Show Image On Mouse Over

WA

Webmaster AKMU

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

what do i use to get an image shown on mouse over...How do i use it with card/infobox/featurebox etc.

so i have a box which shows text and has a card kinda layout. i want to it shows an image on hover of this car/box. please advise.

5 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #68597

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. could you please give me a demo which type of actually you are looking for?

-Regards.

WA
Webmaster AKMU
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69420

its a simple card type feature box which shows text as default. As we hover the box, it shows an image covering that box.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69445

Is it possible to give me a demo or example?

WA
Webmaster AKMU
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70575

i just gave you an example. its a feature box which has text and icon on it. as we hover, it replaces the content of the box with an image.

in your templates, i have seen hover boxes which as an image and then on mouseover it shows text with overlay. i need the opposite of it. a box that shows text and on hover shows and image.

e.g. https://framotec.com/joomla/joomla-modules/jmg-img-hover

this link is a normal feature that can be done with SPPB as well. though i want the OPPOSITE of it.

i hope i can make you understand now.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70583

HI,

Sorry there is no default option like this. You have to customize it yourself as we do not provide customization support.Hope you understand.

Thanks.