SPLMS Free Courses For Logged - Question | JoomShaper

SPLMS Free Courses For Logged

P

Pedros

Extension 1 year ago

Hi, How to make free courses only for logged in? Guests are required to see them, but can only use them after they have created an account.

7 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #68712

Hi Konrad,

maybe just change access in menu items settings, so access would be only for logged users (registered)

foto_8325_2022.jpg

And for guests you can build basic course preview using pages ( Sp Page Builder) or articles.

P
Pedros
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68717

But then the visitor will not see the course. How is he to see that there is something for free if he cannot see it?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #68756

In that case:

1. Do not change Access for menu items (keep Public)
  2. Also in Courses edit page Access - keep Public - so everyone can read info about it, if not set Registered bur Guest wil not be able to read then.
  3. But in each Lesson page change Access from Public to Register - so only registered can see them.

Then it should work as you want. If not, use extra pages/artciles with Courses intro with link to LOGIN/REGISTER page.

foto_8341_2022.jpg

P
Pedros
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69086

https://ibb.co/Mh6zrG1

It will be ok if you help me solve the problem like in the picture. To show the login page, or to make my own subpage with the message.

P
Pedros
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69657

something...

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69658

Have you updated SP LMS to last stable version (4.0.6) please do it, in case you forget.

YES, all phrases that use BIG LETTERS can be overriden by custom ones, also Polish sentences.

Use Joomla tool "Języki: Nadpisywanie tłumaczeń"

foto_8370_2022.jpg

P
Pedros
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69853

Can I edit the design of this page, not just the content?