Fonts And Css Messed Up After Helix 3 Update - Question | JoomShaper

Fonts And Css Messed Up After Helix 3 Update

Daniel Cossi

Daniel Cossi

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hello my friends,

I am not sure if this is the place or if I would be better assisted posting on Helix, but the thing is that after updating the Helix 3, I just got the FONTS and some CSS (related to module positions) and even duplicated our LOGO at the top left corner.

Our template is FINANCE.

We had to delete RETINA and MOBILE logos and only work with "LOGO", at the Template > Basic configuration. Also most of our fonts on the pages are huge, and we have missed our MENU configuration at the bottom o the website, I mean it is all arranged horizontaly and not links on each lines anymore. O few other misconfiguration are presented all over the website when concerning to modules alignments and etc.

The problem with the font is present on Google Chrome, but MS Edge so far nothing appeared. About the misconfiguration of Bottom Menu only on Google Chrome too

Our website is https://wescoesport.com

Thanks, Daniel

18 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70749

Please use this CSS to Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS

#sp-bottom ul.nav.menu {
    display: flex;
    flex-direction: column;
}

It will fix the bottom alignment issue. What do you want for the header social icons? The other issues are okay on my testing.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #68769

Hello Daniel Cossi

Sorry, I do not see any issues now. I am checking your site from Google Chrome on MacOS. Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot

Best regards

Daniel Cossi
Daniel Cossi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #68871

Hi!

Yes this is becasue I had to "do some fix" so it would look like normal, but let me show you what's happening. Since it is too much I am sharing a Pinterest with screenshots and some explanations on the images.

https://br.pinterest.com/danielcossi/joomshaper/

Let me know if you can access and understand whayt I meant.

Yours, D.D.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #68940

Anyway, I think your issue is fixed now. We can close this topic.

Daniel Cossi
Daniel Cossi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69003

Hello Ofi Khan

What you mean by fixed or close the topic? I just showed you how they look messy and differente in each one of the browsers. Please take a look at the pictures and the explanation on the pictures.

I lost the configuration of the fonts, some of the module alignments, bottom menu and other small details as presented to you in differente screenshots from Google Chrome and MS Edge.

What can we do to try to fix the missconfiguration of the fonts, bottom menu and modules after the update?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69197

Sorry, I might have misunderstood. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot. With Lightshot you can share the links of the screenshot to view. Pinterest is not allowing to view without account.

Daniel Cossi
Daniel Cossi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69991

Hello dear Ofi, hope you are diong just fine.

Do we have any updates concerning this issue?

Thank you in advance,

DD

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70035

Apology for the delay, dear friend. Unfortunately, all my teammates are on MAC. I have to manage a windows PC to check on Edge. Allow me some time. I hope to give you a response by tomorrow.

Daniel Cossi
Daniel Cossi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70123

OK no worries I will be waiting for your reply, thanks Ofi!

Daniel Cossi
Daniel Cossi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70131

But just to make sure that you understood, the changes reflect, at least mos of them concerning lost of alignment in modules and lost of fonts and etc, to Google Chrome, while MS Edge remains ok as you can see on the Screeshots

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70398

I have managed a Windows laptop and checked your issue both on Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge browser. I could not find any issue. Would you please check that you are using an updated browser? Also, if possible, check with another windows device.

Another tip: Please clear your Joomla cache and Browser's cache and then check.

Daniel Cossi
Daniel Cossi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70509

Hi ! We have done it all before. Are you sure you have seen all the screenshot I have sent you? We have tested the website on different computers, and different mobile browsers (always Google Chrome and MS Edge on both Computers and Mobile).The same error appear in all of them. It is impossible that you have not seen the errors.But anyway we understand that probably due to this really weird answers and long time since the first request of support, in fact there is no way to fix that, you just need to say it.But thanks for your time.

Daniel Cossi
Daniel Cossi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70510

Hi! But no matter what on thing has not changed: our love for Joomshaper. You support us on two different websites and we totally are addicted to Joomshaper, always! We really love everything you guys do!

Daniel Cossi
Daniel Cossi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71123

Hi dear Ofi,

Indeed that worked pretty well for the Menu Bottom Alignment, thank you very much! For the Social Icons and the size of the Titles and other writings I just need something to make it all go back to the regular size as it was, I mean, I hink no matter what I configure on the Template > Fonts > H1...H2...and etc it is not working, the whole website lost most of the Size of the fonts and have got huge, I had to go page by page and put the writings (texts) in a small size manually, one by one.

Take a look at the Social Network Symbols at the head of the page and the Copyright text font at the bottom

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #71178

You are welcome. Please use this CSS to Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS

body{
    font-size: 14px !important;
}
#sppb-addon-1513327430677 .sppb-addon-feature .sppb-media{
    display: flex;
    justify-content: center;
    align-items: center;
}

Hopefully, it will solve your issue.

Daniel Cossi
Daniel Cossi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #72563

Hi my dear friend Ofi

It fixed the font problems, but it looks like I can not use BLOCKs on articles like when editing an article, I go to FORMAT > FORMATS > BLOCKQUOTE but nothing changes anymore. How can I fix that?

Daniel Cossi
Daniel Cossi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #72565

Another thing that we just noticed is that after the changes (CSS) the Helix Megamenu Options desapeared. The Menu remains ok no changes or deletions but when we get into the MENU to edit, there is no Helix anymore