The Page Disappeared In Frontend Editor - Question | JoomShaper

The Page Disappeared In Frontend Editor

M

Muhammad

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Page with sp page builder disappeared from frontend editor but the page is appears correctly in site It was working perfectly in frontend editor but suddenly disappeared

8 Answers
M
Muhammad
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69507

After waiting 4 days and working for several hours, I think I have reached the problem - and a temporary solution, thank God -

The problem is that one of the articles that appears on the page has an invalid UTF character, and since the code for showing the page in the frontend editor depends on json_encode function, this led to an error and returned the value FALSE from the json_encode function, which led to the disappearance of the page from the frontend editor completely.

the solution:

1- Delete the invalid UTF character - or characters - from the article. But this requires that you know what article contains these invalid characters

or

2- A temporary solution so that the support team can solve the problem fundamentally: I opened the file /administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/builder/classes/addon.php And changed all json_encode( $datas ) to json_encode( $datas, JSON_INVALID_UTF8_IGNORE ) There are 3 occurrences in the file

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69233

Hi there!

Sorry for your experience.

Would you please give me screenshots of your issue? Is there any error on your console?

Best Regards

M
Muhammad
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69243

As you can see, My home page works fine, But it doesn't show anything - Other than top banner and main menu - in frontend editor

dolmenhir
dolmenhir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69297

Hi,

I have the same problem.

I can't edit on the frontend.

I have the menu and the footer (I use Ultimate Helix) but the "component" part has disappeared (not even the buttons in the center of the page)

EDIT : I've got a lot of errors coming from this js file :

components/com_sppagebuilder/assets/js/engine.js
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69385

Hi Muhammad,

Is it possible for you to give me your admin access to check the issue? And the page name too.

Please use the hidden content box to share sensitive information.

Best Regards

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69386

Hello dolmenhir,

Kindly create a new post with necessary details. We will try to help you there.

Best Regards

M
Muhammad
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69387

Here it is.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70326

Hi Muhammad,

I am really sorry for not being there for a while. But please to know that you have made it!

Thanks for sharing your experience with us in detail, hopefully it wll help our comunity as well.

Have a nice day!