Update SP Page Builder Database - Question | JoomShaper

Update SP Page Builder Database

S

sydk2017

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

One of my sites says "Update SP Page Builder Database" - but when I click the button to update it - It shows 6 missing tables and if I click the button to update the database - it says it has created the tables, but the "Update SP Page Builder Database" does not go away.

I have cleared cache, etc...

8 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70614

Hello

Thank you for your patience.

Could you please try the solution below?

Go to this file -> administrator/components/com_sppagebuilder/helpers/traits/AuditTablesTrait.php

Find & replace the following line:

if (!in_array($this->getRealTableName(strtolower($name)), $installedTables))

With this line:

if (!in_array(strtolower($this->getRealTableName($name)), $installedTables))

Reference: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/14035

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69244

Hello

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you kindly check out the solution in the links below for a similar problem?

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/2109

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/7

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69350

Hi Ariba,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Unfortunatly not only did that not work, but now it shows many more tables that need to be updated. I try to update and it says they are fixed but the button still remains:

Table

__sppagebuilder

Mismatch found on the field: id, Expected: bigint unsigned, Found: bigint(20) unsigned Mismatch found on the field: asset_id, Expected: int, Found: int(11) Mismatch found on the field: view_id, Expected: bigint, Found: bigint(20) Mismatch found on the field: published, Expected: tinyint, Found: tinyint(4) Mismatch found on the field: catid, Expected: int, Found: int(11) Mismatch found on the field: access, Expected: int, Found: int(11) Mismatch found on the field: ordering, Expected: int, Found: int(11) Mismatch found on the field: created_by, Expected: bigint, Found: bigint(20) Mismatch found on the field: modified_by, Expected: bigint, Found: bigint(20) Mismatch found on the field: checked_out, Expected: int, Found: int(11) Mismatch found on the field: hits, Expected: bigint, Found: bigint(20) Table

__sppagebuilder_integrations

Mismatch found on the field: id, Expected: bigint unsigned, Found: bigint(20) unsigned Table

__spmedia

Mismatch found on the field: id, Expected: bigint unsigned, Found: bigint(20) unsigned Mismatch found on the field: created_by, Expected: bigint, Found: bigint(20) Mismatch found on the field: modified_by, Expected: bigint, Found: bigint(20) Table

__sppagebuilder_languages

Mismatch found on the field: id, Expected: int unsigned, Found: int(10) unsigned Table

__sppagebuilder_sections

Mismatch found on the field: id, Expected: int unsigned, Found: int(10) unsigned Mismatch found on the field: created_by, Expected: bigint, Found: bigint(20) Table

__sppagebuilder_addons

Mismatch found on the field: id, Expected: int unsigned, Found: int(10) unsigned Mismatch found on the field: created_by, Expected: bigint, Found: bigint(20)

Any help would be appreciated - I'm just afraid if I don't fix this I'll have trouble down the road.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69370

Could you please share your administrative access? Use the hidden mode to share the log in credentials.

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69377

Yes - thank you - it's below.

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70266

Hi Ariba,

Just wondering when you may be able to log in and look at this site, See hidden content.

Thanks,

Syd

S
sydk2017
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70623

Thank you very much Ariba ! That worked perfectly!

Best regards!

Syd

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #70629

You are most welcome :)