Helix Ultimate Jumpy When Scrolling - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate Jumpy When Scrolling

T

tomstark1963

Template 1 year ago

Hello everyone,

First off, I am running Joomla 4.1.3, Helix Framework 2.0.9, and Helix Ultimate Template 2.0.9.

When using the layout as a template instead of a pre-defined header, as you scroll down the website, when the sticky header kicks in the body of the website 'jumps' up, what seems like somewhere around 50px.

Since it is still not addressed in the latest releast today, is there a piece of CSS or PHP code that will fix this issue? Please help me!!

Please, please, please fix this issue. I have seen several (may I even say 'many') requests for this to be fixed in Helix Ultimate. I was hoping in today's release that it would have been fixed, but it doesn't.

When using pre-defined headers, everything works great. I have tried to use a predefined header for my latest project, and even created my own custom header (with the help of Joomshaper staff, Thank You!), but it still isn't exactly what I need.

What works best for me is to use the layout template, and add modules to the project. It works great, except for this one, annoying, consistant problem.

I love your products and your support, but this is one that I really need to be fixed.

Any help?

4 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69399

Hi there!

Apology for your experience.

May I have your site URL here, please? This issue is not happening at my end. So I need to check yours.

Best Regards

T
tomstark1963
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69405

See in hidden content

T
tomstark1963
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69423

Rashida,

I hope you get this message. I accidentally accepted my own response to your request for the link and it marked the issues as closed. It is obviously not closed. You should see all the information you need in the hidden section I posted earlier.

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69690

Hi there!

Sorry for the delayed response...

Please use the following code in your custom CSS:

#sp-header {
    position: absolute;
    top: 106px;
}
#sp-header.header-sticky {
    top: 0px;
}

Hope this will solve the issue for you!

Note: Path towards custom CSS(Joomla 3): Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

Best Regards