When Will We Get New Templates/Blocks/Sections To Import?? - Question | JoomShaper

When Will We Get New Templates/Blocks/Sections To Import??

WA

Webmaster AKMU

Extension 1 year ago

SPBPro need to have new sections now. The new features and interations etc in new templates should be provided like sections/readymade sections/pages to import. Please suggest.

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69451

Thank you. I have forwarded your idea to the team. They will think about it.

Please accept the answer to close the post. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on Joomla Extension Directory. This will inspire us to improve.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69422

Hello Webmaster AKMU

Thanks for your feedback. Sorry, no new sections will be added as far as I know. But we will continue to deliver new Layout Bundles/Page Templates. Hopefully, we will release new Layout Bundle in the next 2/3 weeks. You can share if you have any idea for Layout Bundles/Page Templates. I will share it with the developer team.

Best regards

WA
Webmaster AKMU
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69439

Thanks for your reply. I would suggest the new interaction feature that SPB has now should have layout bundles and page templates featuring on scroll animation etc.

i will watchout this space for new bundles soon :