Return to Control Panel

Can you look into it please

7 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69654

If I may...

For sure you have to update all used extensions to last version (JCE editor too), and Joomla core as well. The last version is 3.10.9, not 3.7 (!) otherwise Russian hacker may vist you soon with bad intentions.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69623

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. This is not our extension. Will you please contact your extension provider to solve the issue.

-Thanks a

GA
guy arneson
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69672

Dear Paul

I have tried everything, I've backed up the website and I'm only concerned about getting Unite Revolution Slider 2 to work properly. Its going on three days. I will either have to find another Joomla CMS template or request a full refund.

Thank you Paul [email protected]

GA
guy arneson
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69674

Paul I tried updating to 3.10 from 3.7.2. I tried

Error: 0 Call to undefined method JAdminCssMenu::addChild)

Another error: An error has occurred. 0 [] operator not supported for strings

GA
guy arneson
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69676

Hey Paul I tried that 3 days ago as well as all the other extensions that needed to be up dated. Updated from 3.7.2 3.10 to Why don't you do it for me. I'll send you $10 if you can get the unite revolution slider 2 working properly.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69703

Error: JAdminCssMenu::addChild

Easy to fix (and was easy to find a solution in Google/YouTube). Use FTP tool and delete folder

/administrator/modules/mod_sppagebuilder_admin_menu

then as 2nd step update/reinstall SP Page Builder Pro - with current version.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69704

About Unite Revolution Slider 2

If you don't have access to extension support and current version anymore, that cost only $29 (unitecms -net). Maybe you should consider using different slider? Without paying anyone you can use Slideshow addon from SP Page Builder Pro. It's like with the Lego bricks, if one brick doesn't fit, choose different one, life is too short to be worry for 3 days. Besides URS2 so heavy, so sometimes it doesn't make sense to use it.

Please fix admin area first (tip above), then I can take look in general.