Background Video With Sound Controller - Question | JoomShaper

Background Video With Sound Controller

E

elliott

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello,

I have a client requesting to have a sound and play button controller for the background video streamed from Youtube. To my surprised, this feature is actually not available in SP Page Builder.

I managed to customized the core file to give an ID to the iframe so that I can query that iframe using jQuery and control the play/stop/sound/mute of the background video.

It's working great now that the visitors are able to toggle the sound on or off and also able to pause the video if they want to. The only thing that I don't like is, since the changes was done in the core file, then it will need to be re-done again and again on every updates. Do you think it's possible to have this feature as available options to us? It will be nice feature and I am sure many users would appreciate this as well.

If it's so much of a hassle, at the very least to have the ability to set an ID for the iframe. Then we can at least write a script to intetract with that iframe.

Much appreciated! Elliott

1 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69721

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for sharing your thought with us. I will note it down and forward it to our DEV team. I hope they will take care of it.

-Regards.