Twitter Plugin Shows No Tweets - Question | JoomShaper

Twitter Plugin Shows No Tweets

G

Günther Klauser

Extension 1 year ago

Hi there,

I'm using the twitter plugin within PageBuilder. I generated the keys and tokens on developer.twitter.com for a new app and inserted them into the plugin. Before inserting the plugin showed an error, that the keys aren't working. Good, because there were no keys. But after inserting the keys the plugin shows "53 years ago" but no tweets, although there are some tweets on twitter. The twitter-app has readonly permission.

Have read the documentation, tried to renew the keys and tokens, changing twitter username from @user to user, but nothing has changed.

Does anyone have some idea? Thanks!

7 Answers
G
Günther Klauser
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74773

Please re-check the previous URL. It works fine. Thanks

The provided url in hidden content shows the same error...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #74634

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have checked twitter addon & it works fine.

-Thanks

G
Günther Klauser
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74659

Hi,

get error 0: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array when visiting the page "twitter" you created.

I regenerated my API key, API key secret, access token and access token secret. I'm using OAuth 1.0a with callback URL https://www.apifactur.de and rights fpr twitter app are read and write (tried also read only) but it don't work. Perhaps you have a hint for me...

Thanks.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #74696

Please re-check the previous URL. It works fine. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #74925

Does solve your issue?

G
Günther Klauser
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74952

Unfortunately not. The addon works as you can see. I have to check where the error is. I created the Twitter app, activated OAuth 1.0a, created an access key and secret and a token with secret but unfortunately the addon doesn't show any tweets.

Best Regards!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #75027

You should contact with twitter support for your API issue. Cause, Our API is works fine. Also, you can share the page which page works fine when using our API. Thanks