SP Property - Question | JoomShaper

SP Property

VS

Vincenzo Stefanelli

Extension 1 year ago

Good morning,

By selecting "Fixed Price" for a single property, the price correctly appears within the tab, but in the homepage module "SP property properties" an incorrect price is displayed, multiplied by the square meters of the property. I think it’s a bug. Can you fix it?

19 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #76324

Hello Vincenzo Stefanelli

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

VS
Vincenzo Stefanelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76393

Ok, sent in hidden box

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #76523

I have modified this file: templates/shaper_estate/html/mod_spproperty_properties/default.php

Now it looks good.

VS
Vincenzo Stefanelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76566

Great, thank you so much!

There is another small problem in the visualization of the price also in the pages rent and sale (example URL in hidden content), where it comes visualized the acronym / mq, instead the prices are reported to the entire property. /mq should disappear.

Can you solve this?

Thank you.

VS
Vincenzo Stefanelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #76700

a

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #76741

I have modified this file: templates/shaper_estate/html/layouts/com_spproperty/properties/property.php

This is also fixed.

VS
Vincenzo Stefanelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77263

Thank you again!

I have another question:

I have uploaded various photos within the properties (gallery photos), but I can not reorder them.

Can I have my photos sorted once I upload them?

Or alternatively figure out what is the sorting criteria of the photos? (I don’t think it’s alphabetical)

Thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #77333

Sorry, there is no sorting feature available. The sorting is explained in the below screenshot. The latest upload comes first, then it starts from the oldest to the second latest. You have to upload according to this.

Screenshot at Aug 03 15-16-35.png

VS
Vincenzo Stefanelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77692

Another problem is that the loading of the Home, Sale and Rent page is very slow, because the SP Property Properties module loads all the images in the gallery of the properties.

This makes navigation extremely slow.

Is it possible to upload only the main image and not the gallery?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #77699

Sorry, there is no such options. You may optimize the images and check. Please take help from an expert.

VS
Vincenzo Stefanelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78828

I have found a bug. Sorting drag n drop properties in the "Properties" page, from the backend, does not work. Therefore I cannot sort the properties in the frontend. How can this be solved?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #78898

Please go to this location: administrator/components/com_spproperty/views/properties/tmpl and replace default.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace

default.php.zip

It will fix the ordering issue.

VS
Vincenzo Stefanelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79017

Thanks for the reply. Now in the backend I can move the elements, but this does not cause an actual move of the properties in the frontend, which I cannot reorder in any way. How is it resolved?

In general we need the most recent created properties to be displayed at the top of the list.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #79167

Sorry, this feature does not exist in the extension.

VS
Vincenzo Stefanelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79458

hi, i need the last published ads to show first in front-end, it is very important to show in this order as default, can you help me?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #79527

Sorry, we do not provide customization support. Please hire a developer to do this. We will consider your idea as a feature request for the future versions.

VS
Vincenzo Stefanelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #80040

Hi, it seems to be a bug in the list of order property in ascending or descending way inside the page property option , it is not correctly applied, if I change option it does not change the display order, only the feautered list seems to work correctly, please can you check?

Path: MAIN MENU --> PAGE Affitto --> TAB property setting --> OPTION Property Ordering

VS
Vincenzo Stefanelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81874

Hi, could you answer me at prviuos question please? why the PROPERTY ORDERING doesn't work ? is it a bug in the template ?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86517

Please share a screencast of the ordering issue. I will check it.