PB4 - CSS For Box Shadow, Content Aligment, Etc. - Question | JoomShaper

PB4 - CSS For Box Shadow, Content Aligment, Etc.

Fabian W.

Fabian W.

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi there, I discovered a list of bugs on using Page Builder 4.

1. As in PB3 the PB4 generates a lot of "trash" CSS. On nearly each addon it generates "Box-Shadow". Why? It's disabled on PB Addons / Columns / Rows. But each Row, Column and Addon has always "box-shadow: 0 0 0 0 #ffffff".
  2. The rows generated by PB4 did not match the max width of the template (Helix Ultimate). I've added custom CSS/SCSS to fix that for me.
  3. The content aligment of addons did not work (correctly). In edit-view its all fine. After saving and checking in frontend: everything is left aligned. A workaround is to give the addon e.g. a "text-center" class. That will work. I've also tried to clear caches. Nothing changed.
  4. The session runs out on frontend & backend editing. In PB3 this only happend in frontend editing - thats sometimes very terrible and happend to me when the someone calls me and I forgot to save my last changes. But thats might be just a workflow problem on my side :)

Thats it for the moment :-) Have a great day :-)

3 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #78895

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me a screenshot of that issues? So that I can forward it to our team.

-Regards.

Fabian W.
Fabian W.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79431

Hi, sorry, not at the moment. I uninstalled PB4 cause it was unusable. I've solved the current project without PB cause the customer dosen't need to edit the page himself.

Maybe the next one.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #79563

Ok no issue. You can now close this post by accepting the answer.

Thanks.