Module Image 360 Ecommerce - Question | JoomShaper

Module Image 360 Ecommerce

S

Santiago

Template 1 year ago

Hola hello! 2 questions... if I buy a template to eCommerce... what would be the complement for virtuemart or spage builder to display product images in 360... for product rotation in 360... for example, rotate a shoe in 360... would there be any plugin for that functionality?

and the other question hehe is how much future does joomla have to remain in the market... if it will last much longer hehe? because worpress is the most used..

if joomla will last longer? Well, it's just a question I've had... I like Joomla more than WordPress, but I don't know how much longer Joomla and Virtuemart can last.

Thank you!

1 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78889

Hola Santiago,

1. In general we don't have such an extension, in most cases, it's a premium extension for e-commerce components that you have to order as a separate "Addon/plugin". But yes, they exist for Joomla.

2. In global stats Joomla is on the 2nd position, but as you see new versions are published, and community still works since 2005. A huge number of websites are created every single day. About the future - nobody knows - this same as with our private lives. For sure next few years.

3. VM - can be very problematic, so maybe before you dive into too deep, check features of HikaShop (also commercials version). It's really honest advice, ask also others webmasters from Spanish Joomla community.