SPPB 4.0.4 - Problems Editing Pages - Question | JoomShaper

SPPB 4.0.4 - Problems Editing Pages

CS

Charles Southgate

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi,

Having updated to the latest version of SPPB, I am having problems editing pages (from front and back-end) i.e. I am getting a blank page and can't see any content to edit.

I saw your link to the troubleshooting section from a previous forum question about this same issue https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-4/troubleshooting#pages-list-or-editor-not-working-white-screen and I have

a) checked that the JS compression is switched off b) tested that cookie plugins were disabled / cache cleared etc

SPPB editing still not working.

The next suggestion is re Cloudflare. We do use it, but the description in your document is fairly vague. I am nervous about the advice to go to the DNS section and turn off the A records. I don't know what other impact this will have, especially on the correct functioning of our cloudflare service, and therefore the speed/security of our site.

Can you help?

3 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #84721

Hi there!

Sorry for your issue.

Would you please check by turning off cloudflare service to see if it allows you to open the editor with full face?

Actually, sometimes server side caching and compresion causes these types of issues, that is why we are requesting to check.

Best Regards

CS
Charles Southgate
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85510

The A record has been bypassed but the problem still persists. Luckily, I have the problematic version (Sppb 4.0.4) installed on a staging subdomain

CS
Charles Southgate
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85857

Are you able to do anything about this issue?