Unable To Close Editing Window And Return To Front End Of The Website - Question | JoomShaper

Unable To Close Editing Window And Return To Front End Of The Website

JK

Jeffrey Kiefer

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

SP Page Builder version 4.0.4 and Chrome Browser. When finished editing a page on the front end chicking on the 3 dots in the right top and selecting close I return to SP pages. On SP Page Builder pages the X in the top right does not work. The only other option is to go to admin. In the previous 4.0 version using the x would take you back to the front end. As it is right now there is no way go back to front end editing. This is really cunbersom as it forces us to go to the admin and then go back to the front end. I attached a pic of where the problem is on 4.0.4. pic

9 Answers
JK
Jeffrey Kiefer
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85109

I will stick with the previous version where this is not an issue for me. I understand added functions were added to this dropdown. Hopefully you can get it developed to the point where it was in the previous version.

JK
Jeffrey Kiefer
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84740

BUG - I just downdraded from SP Page Builder 4.0.4 to 4.0.3 and the issue dissappeared so this is a bug in SP Page Builder 4.0.4. I can't use the new version 4.0.4 as the bug has made it to cumbersom to use.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #84865

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. I will inform our team about this bug.

-Regards.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #84867

Hello Jeffrey Kiefer

I have checked the cross X button. It takes you to the homepage. The issue I see that it takes some time. Please wait for some seconds after clicking it.

Best regards

JK
Jeffrey Kiefer
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85583

Thanks

JK
Jeffrey Kiefer
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85588

I just reinstalled SP Page Builder Pro 4.0.4 using Joomla 4.2.2 and Chrome browser. The X on SP Pages does not work for me. No matter how long I wait it does nothing. This is an obious issue, at lease for me. I have to downgrade to SP Page builder 4.0.3 to correct this. I am guessing there is a conflict somewhere but the release before this one had no problems with this. I have included a screen shot of where the issue is.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85662

Thanks for the update. Please wait for the next release. It is coming soon.

JK
Jeffrey Kiefer
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86237

I have discovered that my issues seem to be caused because I am on a subdomain. When I close the pages window I get a 404 error as it is trying to go to the top domain insted of the subdomain. I will see if this continues one it is moved to the permanent domain. I have tried my other websites and they are working correctly.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86265

Thanks for your feedback.