Slideshow Addon - Buttons Intermittently Stop Working - Question | JoomShaper

Slideshow Addon - Buttons Intermittently Stop Working

F

Fuze1

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi,

My client has noticed that the buttons in the Slideshow addon (on the home page) are intermittently not working when viewed on a mobile (see site in hidden content).

It seems like sometimes they work and direct you to the correct page and then other times you tap them and nothing happens.

FYI - This seems hard to replicate when you emulate a mobile device from inspect element. I would recommend actually viewing it on a mobile to see what I'm referring to.

Please can you investigate and advise?

Many thanks

Tom

6 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85437

Hello Fuze1

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

F
Fuze1
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85806

Hi Ofi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I've added the website login details to the hidden section.

Please let me know once you've investigated.

Ps. Please bear in mind this is a live site.

Many thanks

Tom

F
Fuze1
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86979

Hi,

Please can I have an update on this? It's been a week and I've still not heard anything.

Thanks

Fuze1

F
Fuze1
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87312

Please can I have a response???

F
Fuze1
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87554

Hello?? I'm a paying customer and I've still not had a response after opening this ticket over 2 weeks ago!

Please can someone reply and investigate as soon as possible.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87791

Apology for the delayed response. Your slideshow buttons are not clickable on mobile devices. I think it is conflicting with other sections. I have tried with a new slideshow addon with buttons and this worked on mobile. Please check the conflict with other sections. Take a new page only with the slideshow addon (your slideshow addon) and check the issue on mobile.