Best Way To Implement Design - Question | JoomShaper

Best Way To Implement Design

DR

David Rogers

Template 1 year ago

Hi I am new to Helix and Pagebuilder so I am after some advice if you could point me in the right direction.

I have a background image that needs to sit behind the menu. Is this best done in Helix Ultimate or Pagebuilder? I also need to place a transparent module under the the menu with clickable links. Again is this best done with page builder or Helix ultimate. I am attaching a screenshot of what I am hoping to acheive.

Having had a play with PageBuilder I think it looks fairly straight forward for acheiving the rest of the design

https://i.postimg.cc/76sH2zvW/Screenshot-2022-09-22-150326.png

7 Answers
DR
David Rogers
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #88224

Thank you

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85959

Hello

Thank you for sharing the screenshot.

I also need to place a transparent module under the the menu with clickable links.

Regarding this, it will be better if you use Page Builder. It will be more convenient.

I have a background image that needs to sit behind the menu.

The image that you have shared in the screenshot- if that's the background image you are talking about, then it is better to use Page builder.

DR
David Rogers
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86050

Thanks you. As per your advice I have started to make the website in Pagebuilder but have not really got past what you see in the link below.

https://dhfc5050.co.uk/austin/

The logo is not showing in the front end (the logo is in a custom module) and the background image is acting as paralax when I have the paralax box unticked. In short, it is not going well.

Any advice to fix this would be great.

DR
David Rogers
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86052

I have set up a username and password for you in the hidden content. Can you check if these are bugs or if is something I am doing wrong?

DR
David Rogers
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86053

Hi I have set you up some user logins below.

Could you check if these issues are bugs or whether is is something I am doing wrong

Thank you

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86992

Hello David

Thank you for sharing the access. I have checked it and it is not a bug actually. In order to make it look like the one you shared in the screenshot, it will require customization, which is beyond our Support.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87001

Hi David.

1. For this part you should use Helix header + some your own css code

2. For this part you should use SPPB

It is not possible to agree on circles located in the background image with content. This is not a restriction of SPPB. This is not possible to do in general. You must place circles inside the content, but not in the background image.