Megamenu: State Of Parent And Child Item - Question | JoomShaper

Megamenu: State Of Parent And Child Item

MV

Marco Vincoli

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hello,

I have a banal question about Megamenu:

when an item in the dropbox is hover, what's the state of its parent item (red rectangle in the image), in the horizontal bar? https://prnt.sc/ZgiXdi5m79W6

In my custom CSS I would assigne white background to the main item in the hover state, but it disappears when I move the mouse over the dropbox window. How can I act on the parent item when I move the mouse over the child item?

Thak you for your support

7 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86310

Glad to know that and thanks for sharing the solution. You can now close this post by accepting the answer.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85978

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please explain it a bit more? Do you want that portion also white color when it clicked?

-Regards.

MV
Marco Vincoli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85982

Hi, at the moment, if I click on the main item, then I move to the dropdown menu, this portion (red rectangle in the image) remains white.

I would like this portion to remain white even if I open the dropdown menu by hovering over the main item, without clicking on it.

Thank you for your interest

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86085

Sorry this option is not available you have to customize it yourself as we do not provide customization support.

MV
Marco Vincoli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86108

Hi

I am sorry if I generated a misunderstanding: I only made the problem explicit because in your first response you asked me to explain better.

In the original question I didn't require customization, I was just asking what is the state of the parent item when the cursor is in the state hover on the child item.

No problem if it is not allowed.

Thanks anyway

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86138

Thanks for understanding.

MV
Marco Vincoli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86146

Trying and retrying, this is the solution:

.sp-megamenu-parent > li:hover > a { color: #xxxxx; background-color: #xxxxx ; / if needed, add !important; / }