Related Artiles Title Not Showing - Question | JoomShaper

Related Artiles Title Not Showing

Miguel

Miguel

Template 1 year ago

Hi there, How are you? I´m using the Politicas template with joomla 4, and added the " press-media" class to my blog page following the demo example. I activated the Related articles from the template, however they only show the image but not the title. How can i solve this? Thanks!

11 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87041

Hello Miguel

Your page is not accessible. Please check it and share any article page with Related Articles turned on. I will check the page and let you know.

Best regards

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87064

Hi! The article is active. Here is a screenshot: The link is to the spanish version that is the one active. Just in case here is a link to another article. Thanks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87084

Sorry, I can't access the page till now.

https://prnt.sc/tqQd1DOHZiaK

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87298

Hi there, Could you pass me the IP from where you are accessing? I'll ask the hosting provider to whitelist your IP and prevent you from being blocked by the firewall. Thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87815

This is my public IP

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89798

Hi there! Sorry for the delay. It should work now! Can you try again please? Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #91380

Unfortunately, I cannot still see your site. Please check the screenshot shared in the hidden content.

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #96987

Hi there! Could you try again please? Here´s the link to the article This is how it´s shown: screenshot I need the images to have the same height and the article title to be shown. In the hidden content is the access to the administrator. Thanks!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #96996

Sorry, my public IP has been changed. Please allow it (in the hidden content)

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97041

Hi Ofi Khan, how are you? Your IP was whitelisted on the server and on the web Firewall

Could you please try again?

Miguel
Miguel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #98406

Hi Ofi Khan! how are you? were you able to access to the admin of the site? Thanks!