When Will Be Ready Template Arino Php 8.0 Version? - Question | JoomShaper

When Will Be Ready Template Arino Php 8.0 Version?

R

Rózsa Csaba

Template 1 year ago

I would like to upgrade the site to php 8.0.

Thanks for your help!

26 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87049

Hi there!

Thanks for your query.

We are waiting for the J2store to come with Joomla 4 compatibility update. Once they are done with it, then we will update our template too and that time you will get PHP 8 support also as per my knowledge. As our Helix Ultimate Framework already got the PHP 8 support.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards

R
Rózsa Csaba
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87063

Thank You Rashida!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87067

You're always welcome:)

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87074

arent you tired of waiting for something that will never come?

you guys have promised, that you ill develop an update of indigo too. you re hiding behind this argue of waiting for to long now.. serious!

where are your promised updates?.. im waiting for only one update for over a year now!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87076

Hi Se,

Our ecommerce based templates are integrated with some third party shop management extensions. J2store is one of them. We have updated most of our Helix Ultimate and Helix3 based templates to adopt the latest framework and Joomla 4 too. Some left, ecommerce based templates are among them. We are not promising anything, that we do not have intension to do in the near future.

Here is the last blog post of the J2store provider that relates to a Joomla 4 beta compatibility of the component: https://www.j2store.org/blog/general/announcing-j2store-4-0.html

If you notice, you will find that the Indigo template also includes the J2store for shop management. That is why it delays too.

But, yes, sorry for keeping you waiting. We regret to do that. But honestly, we can not speed up process of a third party extension development.

Wishing you a Good Day!

Best Regards

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87145

@Rashida, that is so simply not true and not fair.

The Indigo template had two versions. A store version and an agency version without the ecommerce feature.

I have told you this 100 times and you have always put us off except for this last week in September.

... and now you tell us again the same nonsense and the never ending story about the third party extension.

i dont need this stupid shop-function and never did. I actually just wanted to buy the template and paid for a whole developer membership. I don't care, but i expect, at least, that you take customer requests seriously after a year and more now.

I bought an outdated template for 239$ and extended the membership for another year for another 299$. This is bitter. That is more than patient.

I understand your connection with j2store and you are affiliate partnership and that you make us dependent on them to earn your affiliate comission, that's okay too... but seriously, is it that worth?

How stupid do you think we are.

THIS WAS MY LAST SUBSCRIPTION. IM OUT!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87975

Hi Se!

Would you please explain, what do you mean by "the Indigo template had two versions. A store version and an agency version without the ecommerce feature", please?

https://prnt.sc/jAUdCA7SeWdS

However, if you mean the template pack of it, then it can be assumed that we can not make a conflict between the two of quickstart and template, while one is compatible and another not. There is a workflow maintained by each team, so those are dependent ones, will be touched later time as explained above.

I am so sorry if you still feels bad. Seems you had previous conversation on this topic anywhere. You can redirect me there as well to read either. However, with any template plan you have access to all templates as well as extensions, so you can download all of them, if you want. You do not need to stick with the intended one just to let you be informed, if you do not aware of it, already.

I'm apologizing again for this dependency!

Best Regards

R
Rob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92557

Hi Rashida,

J2store has in the mean time an test version anouced. I like to test te new j2store but template Arino is stil Joomla 3 ( i do understand the difficulties you have) . Joomshaper has no other j4 templates voor j2store. I could use helix3 but it is not the same template as I using now.

My goal is te test our webshop for joomla 4 in a local environment. I already tried some but get only errors back ( at the moment)

A view questions please: Wil Arino be updated to Joomla 4 and ( when J2store is done) to J2store 4 Also a "nice to have" wil the new arino als gets an seach preview? like some virtuamart templates have ( after start searching some products show up in an list )

Regards Rob

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #92568

Hi,

The Arino Template is based on the Helix Ultimate framework. You may test j2store with Helix Ultimate then I think.

About your appearance related question, I'm not quite sure though if I get it right, but you will get shop views what j2store will offer next. The template will bring Joomla4 compatibility with all of it's component support.

Best Regards

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #92608

Hi Rashida,

I am the same Rob. I have tried to test with the helix ultimate template, but than I do not have the shop functions line the Arino template.

I mean the same function as the searchbar on this forum. While typing the question, some outcome apear. Same as I mentioned for a new joomla 4 arino template. Just try something in the search bar on top to see what I mean. This is at this moment not available in the Arino template. And I wich it wil be available at the comming version of Arino.

Would it be graet if Joomshaper ad a wichlist for the new Arino?

Best regards!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #92708

Hi,

In this case, it is better to wait for stable versions and for an update of the Arino Template as well.

@Rob you may create a separate forum post mentioning the feature request with nesessary details(Screencast/screenshot).

Best Regards

R
Rózsa Csaba
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103008

hi Rashida,

do you know when the arino update for joomla 4 ready?

Rob
Rob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103016

So it is more the waiting on J2store than the waiting for Joomshaper. I understand that you cannot create a template for a J2store version that is not finiched (or created) at this moment. On there website is a blog story from december 22 on witch they are anouncing the J2Store 4.0 test version. But that version is not working on Joomla 4. Stil 8 months to go before Joomla 3 is not supported anymore,, I getting a bit nervous :-)

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103080

it looks like J2store is not working anymore. Can't you tell?

when is your e-commerce SPPB coming? You announced it over half a year ago?

R
Rózsa Csaba
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103086

j2store 4 will definitely be coming soon, we're sure of it. Arino template update is also important for this reason. Several of my clients have online stores in Arino. SP pages builder ecommerce will definitely be great, but in the first period, many functions will definitely be missing. I will only test it in the first period, and then I think it should be used on the live side.

DM
Dorin Male
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103089

Sorry, but I have same problem ... I cannot work with Helix + Page Builder PRO - which I bought it - if I set my webpage on PHP8, only 7.4 which is deprecated .... Nothing new from 4 months ago .....

Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103091

@Rózsa let's bet. i recognize a dead company... when it stops communicating, it's dead!

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103093

Hi all,

We will share our revised plans on eCommerce-based products soon.

We really appreciate your patience and co-operation.

Good Day!

R
Rózsa Csaba
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103096

J2store writted:

Hi, Thank you for reaching out. This is Vageetha from J2store Team.

Please note that J2Store 4.0 Release Candidate has been published https://www.j2store.org/blog/general/j2store-4-0-release-candidate-is-now-available.html

You may consider to try out the Release candidate in a "TESTING / DEVELOPMENT" environment. ​ Also, we are trying our best to publish the stable version as soon as possible. We are working on a few issues reported by the customers. So it is taking us time. ​ We will notify you as soon as we have an update.

R
Rob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103108

hi Rózsa Csaba,

(old text) untrue ---The J2store 4 version is not working on Joomla 4.--- ---It is "just"an new version of J2store for the Joomla 3 envoirement. I do hope thay built a Joomla 4 version---

R
Rózsa Csaba
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103189

j2store writted:

Hi, Thanks for the reply.

We checked and J2store 4 version will working on Joomla 4.

Here is the video screen cast for your reference: https://www.loom.com/share/e18f2658d57749109bd557d07cb01a7a

Please let us know if you are having issues with Joomla 4. So that we can check and assist you on possible solutions.

Thank youyouyouyou

R
Rózsa Csaba
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103201

Hi Rashira,

I tried it, it really works in j2store4 joomla 4. It would definitely be necessary to update the arino template so that I can migrate and test the existing stores. I am also waiting for as sp e-commerce, but I need to test it first before switching to it. My clients love the arino template, please update it.

Here is the link, check it out please:

https://www.j2store.org/blog/general/j2store-4-0-release-candidate-is-now-available.html

Thanks, good day! Waiting for reply :)

R
Rob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103515

Hi Rózsa Csaba,

That would be great. I try it this weekend on a new virtual Joomla 4. Thank you!

R
Rob
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104974

Hi Rózsa Csaba,

I manace to install Joomla 4 and J2store 4 and it is looking pretty promising! I had run the j2store installer ( i see there is Bootstrap 5 include ), and I created a test product. After that an menu itm to the category that the test product is in. The look is some differend, and the feel is trustie.

Ofcourse I have some questions like, wil there be an update tool for older j2store stores? And I need Joomshaper for a new template like Arino1. Than I hope I wil have enouf joomla4, j2store4 and arino2 knowledge and skilles in august 2023 to hop over to Joomla 4​.

Kind regards!

R
Rózsa Csaba
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118341

hi @Rashida,

can you tell me news? Arino template update php 8.0 to jjoomla 4?

thank youyouyouyou

R
Rózsa Csaba
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #125391

Hello!  It seems that the J4 compatible version of j2store will arrive in a few days, my question would be when can you roughly prepare the update for the arino template? Several of my clients have their stores running here. Thank you very much for your answer!

J2store writted:

Hi Csaba

We are thrilled to announce some significant changes on how J2Store PRO is being distributed as we are preparing to release J2Store 4 with the compatibility for Joomla 4.

We are opening the doors wide and making J2Store PRO publicly available - that’s right, free of charge!

You will be able to access and enjoy all the PRO features without the need for a subscription. We will be publishing the stable version of J2Store 4 this week with more details and notify you.

We understand that many of our customers have been long-standing subscribers, and we appreciate your commitment and support to our service.

As a result of this new change, all existing subscriptions have been automatically cancelled. We wish to clarify that this will not impact your access to the ticket support service. You will still be able to access this service till the end of your current subscription term. However, these subscriptions will not be renewed once they expire. You will soon receive a cancellation notification. No further action is required at your end.

While this represents a significant change, we are confident that this step will make the full power and capabilities of J2Store PRO more accessible to everyone. We believe this change aligns with our mission to provide a more inclusive platform that encourages growth and expansion for all.

We’re incredibly excited about this transition and can't wait to see how you’ll leverage the power of J2Store PRO to its fullest. As always, if you have any questions or need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to our dedicated customer support team.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support. We look forward to seeing you benefit from the enhanced J2Store PRO!

Best Regards,

Ramesh

Team J2Store