SPPagebuilder 4 Wireframe Mode And Moving Elements - Question | JoomShaper

SPPagebuilder 4 Wireframe Mode And Moving Elements

G

Graeme

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi Just a few simple question
Is there a wireframe mode (backend editing mode)? Sometimes it is difficult to activate the option buttons as the often overlay active design elements Switching to a the old wireframe mode in SPPB3 Allways got arround this issue.

Also its is not very obvious how you move an addon, section or nested frames previously it was just a very simple drag and drop Can you point me in the direction of the relevent section of the documentation

4 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #87757

Hi there,

If you don't mind, I would recommend you to share an screencast video about the full scenario. I will share your video with our developer team.

-Thanks

G
Graeme
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87832

Hi i have made two screencast One show how simple it it to move addon and nested table arround the layout in SPPB 3 And the other in SPPB4 shows there are no controls to move an existing addon which means to I have to create everyting from scratch. I find once you have formatted an addon it is easier to duplicate it reposition it and update, Instead of starting from a blank addon. As i cannot move anything starting from a blank Addon is my only option. I have tried saving a formatted addon But I cannot insert it in position. The addon loads randomly on the page and again i cannot move it.

I can only move a section, but not by dragging and dropping i can only copy a section and paste where i want it

This Show the lack of tools to grab or move anything https://youtu.be/ERFzwQdDco4

This is a similar page in SPP3 I shows what i was tring to do in SPP4 https://youtu.be/APB-Iu18MDg

I have also trided to export a .json file, To edit in SPP3 but this fails generating a text & code in an html page in the browser

G
Graeme
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87836

Hi I Think I have worked it out seems you can achieve this in the Layers panel

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #88057

Glad to know that you have find the solution. If you need more help, Please let me know. Thanks