Pagebuilder 4.2.3 - Question | JoomShaper

Pagebuilder 4.2.3

pgypps

pgypps

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I have been a big fan and spread the word of joomshaper pagebuilder for well over 8years and have only seen a few issues in the past which with support it has been remedied and you have even listened to my ideas in the past and incorporated them. At the moment i will say that support has become slow and pretty terrible, pagebuilder 4 latest version breaks your website (not great) and the new pb4 is not user friendly at all....where is the backend ?? why do i have to be stuck with a front end editor that dont work easy and has no obvious options for things.

1. I save an addon - instead of going to addons (like old version and obvious) they now go to layout and when you choose it, it appears in a different part of the page .....very annoying and very slow and just bad bad bad
  2. I enter some text into a text addon...i now want to highlight text and make it a link....where is the option ?
  3. I upload a PDF into media, i then have to create a button addon and then i have to know the link to the pdf as i cant browse to the pdf and choose embed link - this should have been solved years ago...or atleast an addon that says PDF that says button or link when inside it...

these are just 3 basic things i expect to be able to do - without it, clients struggle and us developers struggle.

I am currently for the first time..an unhappy customer and if i could find time to look for a product that works then i would...please fix Pagebuilder

3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #87796

Hi,

1. I agree, I will ask to improve/move it.
  2. Screenshot below
  3. Screenshot below

foto_8925_2022.jpg

JCE is made in UK, South London.

pgypps
pgypps
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87807

great, thanks for the response and glad you atleast are still responding properly to tickets, your colleagues however are questionable.

so, JCE ...we all got rid of that becuase it used to break Pagebuilder....lol... 😂 ..ok will go back to that for the features as TINY MCE is missing the link options.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #87810

SPPB 4.0.x is still at the beginning of the road, so it should be more useful over time.

I am glad that I could help a little bit.