Export sections ? - Forum | JoomShaper
Solved SP Page Builder

Export sections ?

Asked by Pawel Kawka 5 years ago Last activity 1 year ago

Good morning
Will it be possible to exoport saved sections to a local computer in the future.

Thank you and best regards

Accepted answer

Marked as the solution
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha Staff

Hi,
This feature is not available now but I will note it down in our request list. So that DEV team will take care of it
Thank you

2 more replies

Geoffrey Smith

I weould be interested in being able to export a section and or a row from one page to another

Paul Frankowski Senior Staff
1 year ago · edited

I do it using separate Page with that Row only, then Export > Import and Save needed Row and reuse it.

I know, that it takes 90sec more ... but Who Wants to Live Forever

Log in to reply.