Folium - Coming Soon DEsign - Question | JoomShaper

Folium - Coming Soon DEsign

JF

Jesus Rosado Fernandez

Template 1 year ago

Hello,

Is there any way to customize the design of the Coming Soon page? You can change things like logo, text etc. in the options of the template but the design or arrangement unfortunately not. Is there possibly a possibility here?

Thanks in advance

13 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #95736

For increasing the font size of that you have to use this CSS

span.coming-soon-number{
    font-size:80px !important;
}
span.coming-soon-string{
       font-size:25px !important; 
}
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #89489

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. You can follow this documentation below. We have these options

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/joomla-templates/macro/coming-soon-page

-Regards.

JF
Jesus Rosado Fernandez
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #89493

Thank you for the quick reply. As I already wrote, you can activate and adjust certain parameters or information in the options. The design, i.e. the appearance of the "Coming Soon" page, unfortunately not. At least I don't see any possibility on the options page. Is there no other way to customize the look? Something like background color, font size, etc?

I would only want to customize the look.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #89616

You can customize this type of customization by using custom CSS. If you need give me your site URL so that I can check and try to help you.

JF
Jesus Rosado Fernandez
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95036

Hello Mehtaz,

Thank you very much for your help.

As you can see on my page, the "Coming Soon" page is actually completely unformatted.

https://www.iber-datentechnik.de/neu

I would have liked to adjust this a bit. Centered texts, centered logo etc, maybe a different background color, etc.

Where exactly can I make these changes? Which file?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #95121

In coming soon page you can only change the logo and background image. But the type which you are looking for you have to do this via CSS.

You can use this custom CSS

html.coming-soon .coming-soon-logo{
    display:block !important;
    margin: 0 auto !important;
}

html.coming-soon .coming-soon-title{
        text-align: center;
}

html.coming-soon .coming-soon-content{
}
html.coming-soon{
        background-color: #7ba5f2;
}
html.coming-soon body{
    background-color: #7ba5f2; 
}

Path towards custom CSS: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

JF
Jesus Rosado Fernandez
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95390

Hello Mehtaz,

Thank you very much for your reply. This has already brought me very far and already looks very good. Thank you again for that.

However, I still have one question. How can I still adjust the CountDown in the last line? I would also like to center it and reduce it to 50% of the screen width.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #95520

Glad to know that. For count down use this CSS

html.coming-soon #coming-soon-countdown{
}
JF
Jesus Rosado Fernandez
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95572

Hello Mehtaz,

Great!!! Thanks a lot :) Is it possible to reduce the width of the last line, i.e. the line in which the countdown is displayed? Currently the CountDown uses the full width of the page 100% and I would like to use only 60%. Is that possible?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #95709

Yes but if we set the width 60% then it will not in centre. So its better to remain it like this.

JF
Jesus Rosado Fernandez
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95724

Ah I see. Thanks again for your Help. I appreciate that very much. Is there perhaps another way to move the days/minutes/seconds further together and possibly increase the font size of the days/hours/minutes/seconds?

JF
Jesus Rosado Fernandez
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95749

Fantastic! Everything perfect, thanks again for your help!

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #95951

You are always welcome.