Problema Tecnico SuSpscoer - Question | JoomShaper

Problema Tecnico SuSpscoer

V

Vincenzo

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Dear friends,

I apologize for disturbing you, I'm Vincenzo Marino; after a week of negotiations with the Team and with the very kind Mrs. Anne T.; today we have finally arrived at the merger of subscriptions. This morning Mr. Tasdikul got confused again; upset all the plans we had previously established with the Team and Ms. Anne T. by reactivating the Personal plan and deactivating the Page Builder Pro one. While the agreements with the Team and Ms. Anne T were different! I'm waiting for a quick reply Porgo Sincerely Vincent Marino

23 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93395

Hello Vincenzo

Apology for the inconvenience. I have checked your subscription. Which plan do you want?

1. Personal
  2. Page Builder Pro
  3. Both

Best regards

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93818

Mr. Ofi Khan, in fact I'm waiting for Bleck Frydey to proceed with the Upgrade from the Personal subscription version to the Agecy version

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93829

Great! So, you do not need any help now. Wait for one or two weeks. Black Friday discount is coming soon.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93830

Mr. Ofi Khan, to report some improvement that according to should be done on SpSocer how should I do?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #93834

You can report here. I will take it to the developer team.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #93840

Dearest Mr. Ofi Khan, I have a technical problem it does not display match schedules correctly. An improvement to be made would be the one in the players\People section, try to also include the possibility if the player changes category as he grows up, there should be the possibility of inserting the other category. the sporting year of reference and enter the double fields for the drop-down items Current Club and Debut Club

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #94379

I have shared it with the developer team. They will consider it for the next update.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95120

Dear Mr. Ofi Khan, you have forwarded my Tiket to SpSocer Developers and I thank you infinitely for this; we should add to the developers also in the next update to prepare the archive for the match lists as a consequence also for the Rankings and for the Players lists and the possibility of loading the match videos from Youtube

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #95439

Dear Mr. Ofi Khan, you have forwarded my Tiket to SpSocer Developers and I thank you infinitely for this; I am inserting the matches of the Championships, but when I go to insert the date of the same and I proceed with the automatic saving SPspcer puts me the date of 30\11\2001

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #97370

Thanks for the feedback. It is shared with the developer. They will check it and update the component.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #97999

Dear Mr. Ofi Khan, You forwarded my Tiket to SpSocer Developers and I thank you very much for that; In addition to telling the developers to update the component as regards the correct insertion of the dates of the matches, they should also tell them to see how to insert in the Players list item the possibility for each tab to upload the photo and video galleries for each soccer player, the Sports discipline field should be added to the Carrer entry. Under the headings Tournaments, Groups, Sections and Matches there should be a sort of annual Archive where the webmaster will go at the end of each sporting season to archive the matches and players of each season.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #98137

You are welcome 😊

Developers will check the post before updating the component.

Please accept the answer to close the post. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103037

Dearest Mr. Ofi Khan So developers check the post before updating the component; in the next update, the developers should insert in the Players\People entry the possibility of uploading videos and photos of each player, the videos should be able to be inserted through the Youtube code. Both in the ranking and in the player's profile or insert if the player been booked or expelled with the possibility of inserting the number I'm waiting for a quick reply Porgo Sincerely Vincent Marino

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103048

This post is shared with the developer. So, it will be checked before releasing an update. Unfortunately, the update will be delayed for this component.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #125809

Good evening If I go to create a page on Pagebuilder and click on the Preview button I get this error: 0 in_array(): Argument #2 ($haystack) must be of type array, null given what error is it and why does it come out tell me how to fix it so that the error doesn't come out again? I'm waiting for your feedback Best regards Vincent Marino

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 8 months ago #125909

Please update to the latest SP Page Builder 5.0.6 and check the issue.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #137926

Dear Mr Ofi Khan, In a future update of Spspcer, the subdivision of the section by category should be foreseen: Groups, Sessions and Match List. For example, for the categories Beginners and Youngsters they make three halves of 20 minutes each, consequently the formations lined up on the pitch change for anyway, those who act in the insertion of the formations on the field on the Spsocer component should be given the possibility to field 3 different formations in the same matches of the Debutants and youngsters categories; while for the Under 15 and Under 17 categories the possibility should be given to insert the changes that the coaches intend to make already in the starting lineup. Best regards Vincenzo Marino

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #137002

Dear Mr Ofi Khan, In a future update of Spspcer, the subdivision of the section by category should be foreseen: Groups, Sessions and Match List. For example, for the categories Beginners and Youngsters they make three halves of 20 minutes each, consequently the formations lined up on the pitch change for anyway, those who act in the insertion of the formations on the field on the Spsocer component should be given the possibility to field 3 different formations in the same matches of the Debutants and youngsters categories; while for the Under 15 and Under 17 categories the possibility should be given to insert the changes that the coaches intend to make already in the starting lineup. Best regards Vincenzo Marino

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 5 months ago #137954

Sorry that I could not understand your requirements. Please share some screenshots to clearly understand the feature request. I will forward it to the developer team.

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
4 months ago #139182

Could you please tell me where to insert the screenshots, I can't find the way to attach them to the messages. I'm waiting for a quick response from Porgo Best regards Vincenzo Marino

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 4 months ago #139187

Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

V
Vincenzo
Accepted Answer
3 months ago #142863

Dear friends, I apologize if I disturb you, I'm Vincenzo Marino and I write from Corigliano Rossano (Cs); I have a technical problem with SpPage Builder; If pages are saved, if I click on the "Preview" button I get the error: "0 Attempt to assign property "row_id" on null “ Dpm send the procedure to ensure that the above error disappears and Page Builder works correctly I'm waiting for a quick response from Porgo Best regards Vincenzo Marino

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 months ago #143329

We are discussing this issue on your new post. Let us continue there.