Delete Arabic Unitag In Onepage_quickstart_j4_v3.0.1 - Question | JoomShaper

Delete Arabic Unitag In Onepage_quickstart_j4_v3.0.1

C

Christof

Template 1 year ago

Good day

I am building a website with onepage_quickstart_j4_v3.0.1.

It bothers me that I cannot uninstall the extension Arabic Unitag (Site, API) and (as-AA).

I have uninstalled the Arabic Language Package in the Language Manager. I have uninstalled the three packages BUT I cannot delete them. That's why I still get the message for an update of the Arabic Unitag Package.

The post in the forum "Uninstall Arabic Modules - Folium Template" does not help me.

How can I delete these extensions?

Best thanks Christof

0
13 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100310

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

0
C
Christof
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100341

Good evening

I have sent you the data

Many thanks Christof

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100713

Can you give me database access?

0
C
Christof
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100888

Good day

Yes, I can do that.

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101061

Check now. Thanks

0
C
Christof
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101104

Many thanks for the help.

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101151

You are most welcome. Will you please spend some to write a review about our product and support quality? 

https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/sp-page-builder/

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.joomshaper.com

0
Gerald W.
Gerald W.
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #147279

You doing the work and not letting the rest of us know the fix is really not helpful at all. This one person is certainly not the only one having a problem.

Step 1: Log into PHPMyadmin.

Step 2: Find and click on the the table connected to the site (go into conguration.php and see the table name under "public $db =").

Step 3: Within the table, find the field named 'TABLEPREFIX_extensions'.

Step 4. [Ctrl] + [F] to find 'Arabic'. Delete the named rows. In my case there were 3. 2 named 'Arabic' something, and one with Al-abjadiyah symbols.

Step 5: Find the field named 'TABLEPREFIX_languages'.

Step 6: Delete the row 'Arabic'.

Step 7: Go back into the site and delete cache.

Step 8: Go into the site and 'Check For Updates'.

You have removed 'Arabic'.

1
C
Christof
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #147443

Hello Gerald W

A year ago, you probably didn't know the answer either, because nobody else contributed to the solution except Toufiq.

If you read the history of my request over a year ago, you will see that Toufiq Senior Staff solved the problem for me. I was not informed of the exact process of the resolution.

Kind regards Christof

0
Gerald W.
Gerald W.
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #147558

Christof, I didn't have this issue a year ago. I was replying to Toufiq, not you. It is aggravating for the community when adevelopers 'fix' the issues without sharing the solution.

2
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 weeks ago #147620

We will try to explain in the future more details after solve any issue. Thanks

0
Gerald W.
Gerald W.
Accepted Answer
3 weeks ago #147697

That would be great Toufiq. Thank you

0
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 2 weeks ago #148254

You are most welcome & Thanks

0