White Screen Instead Of Editor - Question | JoomShaper

White Screen Instead Of Editor

LB

Lisa Brandner

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi, I bought SP Pagebuilder Pro, installed it on a new joomla4 site. I put licence key into the settings. But it is not possible to develop a new page. Everytime I create a new page I get a white screen and there is no possibility to edit this screen.

8 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101186

Hi Lisa,

it seems there is "hidden" error. Your Joomla has more than only SPPB extension installed.

In System > Global Configuration:

• Error Reporting: Maximium
  • Debug System: Yes

Then preview editor and you will see what files make that error. This popular method that should be used always before using "panic button".

LB
Lisa Brandner
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101203

Hallo Paul, I had the same problems with my last joomla installations and then and now I tried to see the "hidden" error already by debugging and max error reporting. But now again I can't see any error messages after turning debugging and max reporting on.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101267

Danke,

by now we discovered it's caused by JA template that you have, with default Casopea all is OK with editor info_25_2023.jpg

we have to check why...

LB
Lisa Brandner
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101545

Hi Paul, that doesn't help me, because I want to create the new site with the JA Template and not with Cassiopeia template. Do you know where the problem is? I have to go on with my work....

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #101591

I still didn't get any respond from our developer, sorry, I will ask him again.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103054

You have two choices:

1. Reinstall with SPPB Pro 3.8.x that as I remember fully worked in JA templates
  2. Or for editing SPPB pages switch to different template, then switch to JA again to review / see resoluts.
LB
Lisa Brandner
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103872

Thanks for your answer. Choice 1 is already my way to handle it. Choice 2 is very strange. It is not clear where the problem is located, isn't it?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103886

When SPPB 4.0.x will get back-end editor - we can sit on that topic again. Right now (1) seems to be the best option.