Refresh-Cache Problem - Question | JoomShaper

Refresh-Cache Problem

G

gun

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

In my ps page builder 4, I change the titles of the status or various other things of the pages, but they don't change. Also for example I want to change the sorting or other things in the main page of page builder, but nothing changes. I clear joomla's, browsers, servers cahce, but still nothing. I try different browser, different computer, still nothing. I think somewhere there is a caching, but I can't find it.

Please advice

10 Answers
MF
Martin Fischenich
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102171

Same problem. Sorting, moving ... sometimes working, but most of the times not. Tried also clearing cache, other browser ....

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103700

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

G
gun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103708

ok

If you fix it, please tell me the solution.

Another subject. I have to use some css hacks in order to make the web content to go to the top of the page and behind the header and top positions. Can you incorporate it in a future sp page builder update?

MF
Martin Fischenich
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103711

Sorry too late, already deleted. But this happened in the quickstart Template OneClip. See https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/21580#qa-answer-102690

Regards

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103809

@gun Please share your site URL. Maybe you forgot to share your site URL. Thanks

G
gun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103810

here it is

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103816

Please watch the video. I have checked and no problem found there.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JIp8Py6ltdcz-EMSnkla_iol7_ngjYGD/view

G
gun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103817

An easy to see symptom of non clearing the cache is this:

Just click on a blue padlock next to the name of a page builder page (while being in the list page) and you see that the padlock is still there, even if there is a message of success (on the bottom right part of the screen). The same of course happens inside the pages, ex. change of name, of language etc

G
gun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103820

I saw the video.

Go inside a page and try there to change the name and the language. It saves it, but if you go out and again in the page, the changes are lost.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103902

Please share an screencast video about the full scenario. Thanks