Added Specific Jomsocial Group Module - Question | JoomShaper

Added Specific Jomsocial Group Module

CP

Christopher J. Parkinson

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

this page https://communitymusicmatters.com/shows/one-in-a-millionone-in-a-million has a buttongbuttonbutton that links to a fan group found here... https://communitymusicmatters.com/groups/viewgroup/48-one-in-a-million-podcast-remembering-ronnie-the-hawk-hawkins

i would like to have thusthksthis seconfd page under the first page and have the button push upwards to the fan group please

howhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhowhow do i do thijs because i need this done on many oages. in fact i woiod like tkto be able to duplicate this page with different users/fangeouosgroupsfangeouosgroups

4 Answers
CP
Christopher J. Parkinson
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102284

i would like to know how to add modules in page manager above this fan group, i assume i jave to create SP PAGE but how do i het this specific group onto a SP page builder page

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #102286

Hi Chris,

Maybe use SPPB module and publish below component area.

Using modules sometimes is easier, especially if you want to mix different extensions.

CP
Christopher J. Parkinson
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102439

WTF is this "MAYBE"? This component has been a complete shit show from the beginning I don't pay for thing and support for MAYBE or to have to wait 6 months for the #$#$%@%$W thing to be setup in the first place

would you please take my business seriously if you don't care about your job - please respect that as investors in you r company as clients we need to see some utility of service

Pleae figure out how your component executes this, or tell me that you component is useless I spent F$%#$%@$ YEAR in pre sales then 6 months with a site that was compketely dwstroyed by your component and I had to pay a developer to fix your product

please take my business serious I have employees and I am responsible for their families as you are yours - if you don't give a shit than just say so and stop wasting my time and money and puting the families I am responsible for at risk!!!

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #102501

Sorry, we will not talk this way. Most people would stop talking seeing what you wrote already.

Business owners hire experts for all constructions! If you decided you build your own website you took the risk.

And sorry, but we are not JomSocial support here. Wrong support forum!