How To Capitalize The First Three Letters Of Menu Text In The Main Menu Heading. - Question | JoomShaper

How To Capitalize The First Three Letters Of Menu Text In The Main Menu Heading.

SC

Shirley Craig

Helix Framework 1 year ago

How to capitalize the first three letters of menu text in the main menu heading. Dev Training to DEV Training

https://screenrec.com/share/tqUjzkOdEf

Thank you

5 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103126

Glad to know that. You can now close this post by accepting the answer.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102892

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Use this custom CSS

.sp-megamenu-parent > li > a, .sp-megamenu-parent > li > span, .sp-megamenu-parent .sp-dropdown li.sp-menu-item > a{
        text-transform: uppercase !important;
}

Path towards custom CSS: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

SC
Shirley Craig
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102929

Thanks Mehtaz - That capitalised all the menu items. I only wanted 1 specific menu item to be capitalised.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102932

Hi.

I suppose that your template has css that capitalised menu item headings. You need to reset it using following code.

.sp-megamenu-parent > li > a, 
.sp-megamenu-parent > li > span {
        text-transform: inherit !important;
}

After you get rid of capitalised, you can write it manually as you need in the settings of the menu item, since there is no code that could do what you want

SC
Shirley Craig
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102957

I was able to get it to work by using no code and changing the Joomla menu item to DEV Training. Thank you for your help anyway...