Horrid Lack Of Support. Warning To Any New Users... - Question | JoomShaper

Horrid Lack Of Support. Warning To Any New Users...

CP

Carl B Parker

General 1 year ago

I have been developing Joomla sites for over 10 years now and this is one of the worst support expereinces I've seen. Absoulutely horrible support from Joomshaper in both Chat and "Support Fourm. " Can't belive how much time I've put into working out logic and other problems from your template and extenstion just to get stonewalled by non-existant support who is affraid to take responsibilitty for their own probelms or lack of clear instructions.

JoomShaper software may look good up front, but that's where it stops. There are very obvious problems with the template and extensions, and there is nobody who will help you unless it's a super easy fix. They regularly ignore basic questions about incorrectly described and/or promised features. Forget them recommending anyone to help. They will also not do any custom work.

The instructions and documentation are not always clear or up to date. And if you take the time to point out (in many different ways) a valid bug, they simply don't respond or care.

Also now the edit page is freezing when I change the order of images in their Slideshow, totally wreching any work I've done to customize a page. By this time I have ZERO confidence it will get addressed and won't even bother try to get "support" from them.

New users beware and also look for other cases in the support forum where people have problems that either get ignored or they say "we don't do custom code" and give you NO other options to get your problem solved.

They don't care about professionalism, your business or your livelyhood. They want your money and if their pre-packages solution works well for you then great... but if you have ANY problems or need a change, forget it. You just wasted your time and money installing, placing content, styling etc.

Double thumbs down. Big dissapointment. Never using these templates or extensions again.

18 Answers
Lemark ltd
Lemark ltd
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103344

Agree 100%

Céline Charles
Céline Charles
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103348

Agree ! It was much better 5 five years ago when I had my 1st experience! The longest you waited for an answer was 24 hours, and some answers could be very fast. For this 2nd time, I can't beleive to get an start of an answer 1 week after my question most of the time. And when you expect to manage on your own with the support trying to find out a clue to your problem, too many times you find answers of the support asking to give admin access to solve themselves the problem with not a peice of an explanation… So for sure, it won't help any other customers ! which should be the base of a support…

CP
Carl B Parker
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103356

There was a gentleman on here asking about the payment/booking system in the LMS. It claims the feature on the website. but in actuallity it's not usable. I asked an outside Helix developer to do it and she didn't want to because it's too much work to make and skin a shopping cart, etc. Even then the back end isn't set up for all the info you'd need to collect to run a proper event registration. Ended up recommending another outside extension to the gentleman which I'm using now. Those guys get back to me within 12 hours, and will custom code for 20bucks if it's not too difficult. Night and day diffrence. I know who I'm gonna give my money to...

Melissa Minchala
Melissa Minchala
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103360

I agree 100%!!

I have been told "The team will fix your issue soon." which means ABSOLUTELY nothing. AND the product no longer works!

This company is going down in flames!

Lemark ltd
Lemark ltd
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103591

is time to write the reviews of the truth of this company! I already did in all the places where I found! just google joomshaper review and go to write the reviews!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #104259

Hi there,

Please accept my apologies. Sorry for the lack of support. We are very under pressure for the Page Builder 4 issues. Even the Page Builder team are busy fixing bug & Template developer team are hugely busy with the Joomla template migration & new template development. If you look behind then you will understand our support quality. Please stay with us & we will try to provide our best.

-Thanks

Lemark ltd
Lemark ltd
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104297

I'm sorry but are not aceptable this excuses.. we pay for a product, service and "support" every year, and I'm paying since 2017. And also me can tell you this: If you look behind then you will understand our level of instatisfaction. We have problems with your product, service and support, this affect our "time" and "money", also to some of us, also affect our "clients" You arent do charity, you charging for your product and services.. so be at the "level" not "excuses"

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #104456

If you look back at our previous support quality then you cannot say our support was bad. Joomla 4 compatibility and Page Builder 4 compatibility created many issues. That's why huge queries are raised in our forum. That's why we are stacked on support. Please stay with us. Thank you

J
johnny
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104488

I have to agree about the support. Some of my calls don't receive a reply for two weeks.

I opened a similar abour forum response times while back https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/21373

I hope the Joomshaper team take these opinions on board and don't consider them unjustified. A reliable support service is extremely important to people proving services to clients.

O
Ola
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104491

I must say I don't agree at all.

I always get good support within 24 hrs here. They are always very helpful to me.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #104561

@johnny Already, Our teammate Paul is responded to your forum post. If you did not get any feedback on your forum post. Please share your forum post URL. Thanks

K
Kieron
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104598

JSPB 4 is problems of your own making. JSPB 3.8 was mostly fine but you HAD to push untried and untested rubbisn out to us in the guise or JSPB 4 .... The support issues with JSPB 4 are not our issue and we pay for support.

Lemark ltd
Lemark ltd
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104628

As I said on my other post : I just delete it and I refunded my money... now I paid elementor in wordpress.. I'm never will buy anything form your company again, and my others websites will make all brand new in elementor and I'll cancel my other plan too.. You lost one of the long list clients after paying 6 years!! PD: after to ask and ask and ask what happen with my issues and start to complain and refund money and review in all the places negative, then start to asnwer my post.. but before! just wait! and now sent me emails to change the bad review because is bad image for your company! well is the result for BAD service and BAD product.. SPP4 is a crap, miration to J4 was a nigthmare and bring me 1000 of problems.. And all the solutions was.. JPP4 is not compatible with this or this.. The template not support this or this.. downgrade the PHP version, I ut a css code to fix it in your template, the JS have issues and I'll change the code.. and a long of patchs, but is not how a paying service have to work.. then, the TOP answer, please undestand our back, we are plenty of job trying to fix OUR incompetence and have patience! WTF! WE PAY for a GOOD and WORKING product and service! I hope this message help to AVOID the new customers come here and waste their money!

Rhema N. Abu
Rhema N. Abu
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104631

same experience, i agree 100% , they use to be good with support some years back but not anymore; it's really sad and dissapointing to say the least !

i have clients mounting pressures on me right now, yet i dont know what to do as the issues persist on the sites i use JS templates.

i am already regretting!

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #104632

@Lemark ltd I sincerely apologize for this oversight & regardfully I agree with your opinion. But, We are trying to get back to good products with backend editing. I am not going to argue with you and your bad review. If you don't get a refund, please let me know. I will manage a refund for you. Besides, As an entrepreneur side if you think to remove or keep your review then it's your own choice. There is no force. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #104635

@Kieron JSPB 4 is problems of your own making. JSPB 3.8 was mostly fine but you HAD to push untried and untested rubbisn out to us in the guise or JSPB 4 .... The support issues with JSPB 4 are not our issue and we pay for support.

Totally, I agree with your question. But, As a support team leader try to help the maximum. Even rapidly reported your issues to our developer team and they are working hard to fix the issues. Stay with us to make a better products.

-Thanks

J
johnny
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #104707

@Toufiq

@johnny Already, Our teammate Paul is responded to your forum post. If you did not get any feedback on your forum post. Please share your forum post URL. Thanks

I did get a reply, but I didn't get an answer - I'm still waiting on an answer to my question https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/21373

What turnaround should I expect with response times?

I'm simply sharing my opinions on this post, as I've had similar experiences. I think this is permitted in the forum?

I continue to have similar experiences, e.g. I currently have two calls that have had no initial reply in two days. I have one post that hasn't received a reply in three weeks, one with no reply in two weeks. I have multiple replies with 'our developers are aware of the issue', still unresolved.

This isn't acceptable, I'm sure you would agree. You wouldn't accept this as a paying customer from another service provider.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #104806

I just informed our teammate. I hope Paul will reply your forum post asap. Thanks