SP LMS Events Still Not Working... - Question | JoomShaper

SP LMS Events Still Not Working...

CP

Carl B Parker

Extension 1 year ago

Updated the 4.0.8 SPLMS to fix the Google Maps error when making or editing an EVENT in the back end and it has done nothing. Yes, I cleared cache after update.

Same GMaps error PLUS every time I save the event it takes one DAY off the listing. So I hit save, and it changes the date from 17 to 16. Hit save again, and it goes from 16 to 15. Unbelievable. I disabled the Maps in the LMS and it still does it. So if you want to have an event on the 18th, you have to choose 19th and when it saves, it will subract one. Then you CAN'T TOUCH it or it will take off another day.

Then it does similar stuff to the event time. I can't put in 13:00 for 1PM. I have to put in something like 18:00 for it to show 1PM. What's that about? First I thought it was a Maps JS error, but it still does it even after disabling Maps.

Even with the Maps turned OFF, I STILL get a google maps callback error. "JavaScript API without a callback is not supported: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/url-params#required_parameters"

The Google Maps API key I have works in other areas of the site (like the contact page). The 4.0.8 update does nothing. Even disabling maps does nothing. This thing is full of problems and errors that don't get fixed even when the udpate is supposed to fix them.

If there will be some support for this, it would be amazing. We'll see. If not, gonna be ready to pay someone else to fix these problems which are 100% SPLMS problems.

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106880

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks