No Other Captcha Program To Select In The AddOn Form Builder Except 2 X Google And Default - Question | JoomShaper

No Other Captcha Program To Select In The AddOn Form Builder Except 2 X Google And Default

M

Marco

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello,

under SP Page Builder, especially in Form Builder AddOn, is there no other installed captcha program to select except Google reCaptcha, Google Invisible reCaptcha and Default?

Default is the SP Page Builder own captcha, so the default captcha program stored in the configuration cannot be selected - is that correct?

I just installed ECCC - EasyCalcCheck Captcha Pro on Joomla! 4 and set it as default in configuration, but I can't select it in Form Builder.

Please for information - thanks!

Greetings - Marco

2 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106958

Hi Marco,

sorry but our addon support only Math/Word captcha or Google Captcha - by now we don't support other anti-spam system.

Maybe other forms module can work with it, but not ours! I cannot help more this time.

M
Marco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106965

Hello Paul,

thank you for your answer!

That's a pity, because if you don't want to use Google Captcha because of DSGVO, then only the internal Captcha possibility remains by means of simple calculation - which is not the safest method to secure a form.

Can you tell me why you do not allow other captcha programs, as it is possible in other products?

Greeting - Marco