Joonla Article And SP Page Generate Different Html - Question | JoomShaper

Joonla Article And SP Page Generate Different Html

JP

Jaime Poch

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hello

I'm using Helix Ultimate and SP Page Builder to develop a site.

I have a menu, with items associated to SP pages and in the home page I'm using Articles Addon to get latest news (joomla articles from category Noticias).

My problem is I get a different html when accessing a item associated with a Sp Page Builder page than when accessing a joomla article by clicking directly on an article from articles addon.

The generated html codes are not the same so there are some visual differences.

Can you help me?

Thanks

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108065

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Can you share an screencast video about the full scenario? It would be good to solve your issue fast.

-Thanks

JP
Jaime Poch
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108124

The problem is that the site renders a little different html when accesing a sp page builder page or a joomla article:

When sp page:

// same code before...
<section id="sp-main-body" >

// content

<div class="row">
// same code after...

When joomla article:

// same code before...
<section id="sp-main-body" >
   <div class="container">
           <div class="container-inner">

// content

<div class="row">
// same code after...

In the joomla article case, after sp-main-body section tag, are added two more divs with 'container' and 'container-inner' class, so the render is different due to the css rules applied to these two classes. If I could remove this two divs I think it would fix this.

Also when accessing the joomla article clicking on a module and not directly from the menu, Joomla interpret it as the home page. Then, all the modules configured to be shown on the home page are shown.

Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108338

I don't suggest you modify the core code.

JP
Jaime Poch
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108886

Hi and thanks for your reply.

I'm not talking about modify the core code. But there has to be a way to resolve this. I think other people must have got the same problem.

The strange thing is articles addon does not have the option to set SP Page Builder pages as source. It only has tow options: joomla article and k2 content. If you select joomla article, when you clic one article from within the addon a different html is generated than when clicking on a sp page builder page. The result is a different look and feel.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #109565

The strange thing is articles addon does not have the option to set SP Page Builder pages as source. It only has tow options: joomla article and k2 content. If you select joomla article, when you clic one article from within the addon a different html is generated than when clicking on a sp page builder page. The result is a different look and feel.

There is no option to add a single item of article. You have to select an category from the Joomla or k2.