Could You Please Explain Where All These Extra Js Files Come From? - Question | JoomShaper

Could You Please Explain Where All These Extra Js Files Come From?

Igors

Igors

Helix Framework 1 year ago

They apearded after latest framework update. Before i used jch to block all unnecesary files. Could you please explain what are these files for?

I would be happy if you solve google page speed erros instead of adding extra changes they does not add any value.

8 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108738

That's why I asked our developer to take a look again, deeper. Unfortunately, I have no control over the speed of the next steps.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108399

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108405

If I may...

if we talk about Joomla 4, those files are loaded from here (joomla core)

info_657_2023.jpg

I have to talk with our developer to cut them off in next Helix update, probably in bootstrap 5.x there is sort of "call / request" for them by default.

From that file: media\vendor\joomla.asset.json

But I don't know the relation with Helix Bootstrap 5 itself ;/ 
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108407

BTW

Did you know that Joomla 4.2.8 have built-in Bootstrap version 5.1.3, and Helix Ultimate uses Bootstrap updated to the latest version v5.2.2.

Igors
Igors
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108430

Paul thanks. Are not all these files loaded from template? If i install older template these files are not loaded.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108449
  1. No, as you saw - from Joomla core folders. BT is built-in inside Joomla 4.x engine.
  2. Check on your site (or demo/test site) to be sure.
Igors
Igors
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108730

Paul please look at yootheme files output.

Igors
Igors
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #108757

Thanks Paul