Estate Fixed Price - Question | JoomShaper

Estate Fixed Price

BS

Bruno Sanchez

Template 1 year ago

Hi guys, hey I have place fixed price in the properties component and when you access the item the price is correct but on the home page the price is multiplied by the size of the lots how can I fix that, i just need the price to be the same as the price on the inner page. Thanks!!

5 Answers
BS
Bruno Sanchez
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107900

also if I add the mts price it doesnt multiply correctly. for example I have a lot of 2379 mts at 120,973 thats a $51.5 per square mt. but the price shows 119,xxx

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #108771

Hello Bruno Sanchez

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

M
Michał Helbin
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116376

Hello, I have exactly the same problem despite updating spproperty to the latest version that was supposed to fix this error. The error applies to both sale and rent, on the property page it is correct, but not on the home page. I am asking for a quick intervention, for which I thank you in advance. In the hidden content, access data.

P.S. error when creating a new user: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #116641

Hello Michał Helbin

Please post a new question regarding your issue. We will check and help you.

Also, remove your credentials from this post. It is visible to the site owner and might harm you.

Best regards