How To Get The Hyperlinks Display Color To Turn Blue Since That The Settings are Being Overwritten - Question | JoomShaper

How To Get The Hyperlinks Display Color To Turn Blue Since That The Settings are Being Overwritten

SC

Sean Carney

Template 1 year ago

I am using the Gazette template. We are having a problem where we are unable to get the hypertext to display in blue.

Instead they are displaying in a color that is defined in our presets for what we think is a different field. This problem occurs whether or not we are using the Cloudflare CDN. Here is a link to a sample article to see the problem. We have tried changing the presets fields and believe that it is set correctly. But, it appears it may be being overwritten somewhere. Here is an example page:

https://www.shalomadventure.com/torah/articles/this-fool-didn-t-know-when-to-stop

Hyper links: First Full Article Text paragraph: "the Shunammite served King David" and: "Nathan the prophet informed Bathsheba"

Third Full Article Text paragraph: "set me on the throne of David my father"

The hyperlinks are displayed in #252525 which in our presets is the Body Color.

For now we are wanting hyperlinks to display as #044cd0 instead.

In the Presets we have: Link Color: #044cd0 Link Hover Color: #5182ed

Is there something we are doing that is causing our Presets to not be used? It seems like the Links are using the Body Color instead of the Link Color.

Thanks. Sean Carney

3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108961

info_714_2023.jpg

I used that , here

+ few extra to fix small issue.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108960

Hi Sean,

we/you can always use custom CSS to define selected colors etc.

Let me check your site.

SC
Sean Carney
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109103

That is beautiful. Thank you very much.

Sean