Articles Addon - Question | JoomShaper

Articles Addon

VE

Vangelis Eftaxopoulos

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

On latest sp page builder (after upgrade from 3x) when I disable the option "Show Last Modified Date" the date still shows.

Maybe the initial value on /components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php line 66?

13 Answers
VE
Vangelis Eftaxopoulos
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111130

Yes, I modified the line 66 at file /components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php

$show_last_modified_date_text = (isset($settings->show_last_modified_date_text)) ? $settings->show_last_modified_date_text : 0;

After the first save everything started working even with the initial code.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110017

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

VE
Vangelis Eftaxopoulos
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110058

Credentials provided. I have already modified the php file in order to work.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110183

I just disabled the last modified date and it works fine.

VE
Vangelis Eftaxopoulos
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110195

Yes. I have already modified the file, I don't know if this is the right fix. That's why you see it working.

The initial file at line 66 is:

$show_last_modified_date_text = (isset($settings->show_last_modified_date_text)) ? $settings->show_last_modified_date_text : 1;

This seems to be error after first upgrade from sp page builder 3.x to 4. After modifying the file it started working.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110313

Glad to know that your problem has been solved. But, there was not published last modified date.

https://prnt.sc/ISSEzmChZS6d

VE
Vangelis Eftaxopoulos
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110339

I didn't want the modify date to show in addon. That's why I had this problem. You could check it for the next release.

https://imgur.com/a/luodOWs

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110660

Screenshot doesn't open here.

VE
Vangelis Eftaxopoulos
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110703

What do you mean?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110923

Could you please produce the error in this URL?

VE
Vangelis Eftaxopoulos
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110925

I used sp page builder 3.9 when I created the page. After upgrade to sp page builder 4 even if I changed the addon to hide the modify date it was not working. I had to modify the file /components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/articles/site.php in order to hide the date. After the file change and saving the addon everything started to work, even if I restored the file to the previous code. On new addons (with sp page builder 4) everything works fine. Probabbly the bug was from the upgrade from sp page builder 3.x to 4.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111107

Did you modified the Page Builder 4 code(article addon site.php)? And let me know which code did you change. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111138

Thank you