Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String - Question | JoomShaper

Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String

KO

Klaus-Dieter Opitz

General 1 year ago

Ladies and Gentlemen

I can download the ready-made layouts and edit some of them, but when I go to preview the following comes up:

Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string

What can I do to make it appear? How is this then completely transferred to the frontend. ?

Yours sincerely, Klaus Opitz

7 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #109708

Hello Klaus-Dieter Opitz

Which layout has this issue? Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

KO
Klaus-Dieter Opitz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #109845

Ladies and Gentlemen

I have tried all Joomla 4 templates with all Bundles.

Every time I load a layout bundle and then save it, I always get the same error message.

I've also tried all of the bundles. Are many combinations but always the same.

oh to mention. I tried on Joomla 4.8 and on Joomla 4.9 additionally on PHP 7.4.33 , 8.0.28 and on 8.1.17 but always the same error message

This website shows the template Rythm with the Bundle Pool Service.

http://test.radio-krummhoern.de/

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110086

Apology for the inconvenience. Bundle Pool Service homepage works fine on SP Page Builder 3 and Rythm Template. Please share your administrator access and the issue page link here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

KO
Klaus-Dieter Opitz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110508

Hello,

many thanks for the answer.

I left the page in English once.

All updates are done.

Page: https://test.radio-krummhoern.de

Data is on the way

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110604

It looks like a bug in the tabs addon used in the layout bundle. I will share the issue with the developers.

KO
Klaus-Dieter Opitz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110747

Hello, thank you for the message. I used the meantime and created a website. 80% and suddenly the following error message out of the blue: Call to a member function get() on null

Joomla and everything is up to date: Template: Aspasia and no layout bundles used.

What is that. I had never had anything like that with Joomla 3.

Start page works better said it is displayed, only the links are no longer

I'm really a bit depressed. You spend so much money and nothing works, or just before the end it breaks down.

I run a radio station and I really need this website. every day without a website costs me listeners

Maybe you can help there.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110809

Apology for the inconvenience. This is not our product issue. I have disabled these 2 plugins and the error is gone.

https://prnt.sc/x1XsbmVr-5eX

Please check with the component developer. It is not compatible with PHP 8.