Switching Newly Installed Template From Page Builder 4 To Page Builder 3 Breaks The Home Page - Question | JoomShaper

Switching Newly Installed Template From Page Builder 4 To Page Builder 3 Breaks The Home Page

L

Lynn

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I was wondering if you could go in and figure out why the home page keeps disappearing when I install SP Page Builder 3 and use that instead of 4? I recently installed the latest version of the Luxyort template and noticed that it was using SPPB 4. I changed it to SPPB 3 and got errors on the home page. All of the other pages seem to be working fine. As soon as I reinstall SPPB 4, the home page is back.

I have seen many complaints about SPPB 4, so I will spare you mine, but in order to continue to work with the platform, I need help fixing the home page which has completely disappeared, althought the other pages are still present.

I have added my credentials within the hidden content. You can see the error below (screenshot and copy and pasted full error):

https://imgur.com/kNtu0A6

Call stack

Function Location

1 () JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:364 2 AddonParser::viewAddons() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/tmpl/default.php:95 3 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:410 4 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:203 5 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/view.html.php:48 6 SppagebuilderViewPage->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:639 7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php:81 8 SppagebuilderController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672 9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php:24 10 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71 11 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73 12 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:355 13 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:208 14 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:249 15 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:294 16 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61 17 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115015

Hi, Did you downgrade the Page Builder 4 to 3? If yes, We already announce that, there is no way to downgrade from the version 4 to 3. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #111804

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. I am checking your issue. I will get back to you soon.

-Thanks

L
Lynn
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #114581

Any update on this Toufiq? Or is the newest version of SPPB4 available (with the backend builder)?

L
Lynn
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115171

Ok that's what I needed to know. Thank you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115267

Click on this URL and you will get the update version.

https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/extension