Medico_quickstart_j4_v2.0.0 - Question | JoomShaper

Medico_quickstart_j4_v2.0.0

LB

luca bianchedi

General 1 year ago

Hello. Installing this quickstart template on aruba.it got this error. same site, differente directory and database installed helixultimate_quickstart_j4_v2.0.12 no errors.

I Cookies non sono attivati nel tuo browser. Non sarai in grado di installare questo applicativo con questa caratteristica disattivata. Ci potrebbe essere anche un problema con il session.save_path del server. In questo caso, consulta il tuo fornitore di hosting se non sai come controllare o risolvere il problema. si è verificato un errore durante l'esecuzione della richiesta.

0 Unknown format specifier "S"

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #113050

Hello luca bianchedi

Please post your issues in English. We only communicate in English.

Best regards

LB
luca bianchedi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113149

Hello.

hello I've downloaded medico_quickstart_j4_v2.0.0.zip when I launch the installation got this

Translation

Cookies are not enabled on your browser (that’s not true).

You will not be able to install this app with this feature disabled.

You may have an issue on session.save_path of the server.

In this case, check your hosting provider if you don’t know how

To manage or solve the issue.

An error occurred during processing the request.

0 Unknown format specifier "S"

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #113181

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

I need to check at which stage the issue occurs. Also, which PHP version are you trying?

LB
luca bianchedi
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113756

ticket close. I've installed the joomshaper kickstart and modified with the template style

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #114287

Please accept the answer to close the issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.