Easy Image Gallery - Question | JoomShaper

Easy Image Gallery

SG

Steven Gourlay

Extension 1 year ago

I have had this problem before where SP Easy Image Gallery the thumbnail of the image gallery will not update, even tho i see the new image in the admin the frontend does not update

11 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #112997

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me your site URL and also explain your issue a bit more?

-Regards.

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113206

Hi i have resolved this by deleting and adding a new cateogry, however i have issues now where i cant overwrite text in modules it reverts back. I will put urls in for admin

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #113231

Could you please give me a screenshot of it?

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113241

I cant really, bascially if i edit or create a new joomshaper content from inside joomla admin not the page builder itself it does not save, so a screenshot would be like ive not done anything.

I think there is an issue writing to the database.

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113260

You should have details for admin to login and check

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113499

Hi Mehtaz

I dont have JCE editor intalled I have PHP later than 7 version installed I cant edit the frontend as this relating to a content module not on spbuilder.

Im looking to subscribe again for another site im about to start but i cannot until i get this resolved.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #113657

Could you please keep a backup and then check your third party extensions or plugins? Most of the time this is the case, if you find out any third party plugin then please disable that and then check again. But make sure you have e full site backup before doing any changes.

Menawhile please have a look this thread, it may help you

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/23883#qa-answer-112484

Or disabled this plugin (System - jQuery Easy).

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113675

Error You are not authorized to see this question, no plugin shown for System - Jquery

SG
Steven Gourlay
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113677

To me its something to do with accessing writes to the database, ive had this before and your support wanted phpmyadmin access.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #113759

Sorry I dont have enough information about it then. Could you please create a new forum post so that I can forward it to our team.