Youtube Video Full Screen Bug - Question | JoomShaper

Youtube Video Full Screen Bug

MK

Michael Koerner

SP Page Builder 11 months ago

Hello:

If you go to my homepage and click the video to play, when you try and enter full-screen mode. It stretches everything but the video.

Here's my screenshot: https://ibb.co/CbYK1Sh

If for some reason the screenshot doesn't display, go to my website and click the video and try to make it full screen. My homepage is www.KoernerCreations.com

9 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #113666

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me a screenshot of your issue again? Your screenshot does not work.

-Regards.

MK
Michael Koerner
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #113835

Here's the Screenshots again:

Not Full-Screen:

When you go Full-Screen:

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #113842

Hi

Use this custom CSS

@media (min-width: 1200px){
#sppb-addon-1681722330114 .home-intro-video {
    width: 100% !important;
}
}

Path towards custom CSS: Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

MK
Michael Koerner
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117180

Hello: This did not solve my issue. When go into full screen mode using the controls within the YouTube window, the fullscreen is broken. I know that Joomshaper really really likes screenshots, but I highly suggest going to my homepage below, playing the video, and ging fullscreen to see my problem.

www.KoernerCreations.com

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #117341
MK
Michael Koerner
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117807

No, it is not. I'm not wanting the frame bigger, I'm wanting my video to go into normal full screen mode. It's broken now. Watch this video below of what I'm wanting, and what the issue is.

Video

I need this fixed ASAP as this is on my home page and is really making me look foolish.

Thanks!

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #117884

Your video is too big it does not showing anything.

MK
Michael Koerner
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117902

Hmm, that's weird. Worked for me when I clicked the link.

You can also go to YouTube and click any video and enable Full-Screen. You'll notice that the video goes completely Full-Screen, and when you try to do the same thing on my site there's a weird overlay color and then my video doesn't display right.

It's weird to me that you're not noticing my issue.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117909

Hi Michael.

I am not an employee of support, but I was curious and I checked. Everything works well in Firefox, Chrome.

In any case, this functionality is on YouTube side. And you cannot influence this on the side of your site. Perhaps Safari is to blame. But I don't have Mac OS to check.

Try to google "Youtube Video Full Screen Bug in Safari"