Prices Displayed At Random Without Any Logical Connection - Question | JoomShaper

Prices Displayed At Random Without Any Logical Connection

P

Pirosoft

Extension 1 year ago

It is not possible.

I configured SP Property with the Estate template, in order to display the final price in case of sale. I actually notice that I have 3 different views for the same property.

On the home page where I inserted the SP Property Properties form, the amount is 105,000 x 113 mq = 11,865,000.00. On the Property For Sale listing page the amount is shown as 105,000 /mq And finally, on the detail page, the price is correctly indicated as entered in the backend: €105,000.00.

How can I deliver a site in these conditions?

see the video: https://www.loom.com/share/4b1c5b012b0f4ad79f567b8d99947e89

Best Rgds

8 Answers
P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114241

In a nutshell, I want to be able to decide if the amount is per flat rate or per square meter or per day/week/year.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #115536

Hello Pirosoft

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115565

Hi, Super Users credentials are attached.

I point out that while creating the username I also received this error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 3

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #115591

Please go to this location: templates/shaper_estate/html/mod_spproperty_properties and replace default.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

default.php.zip

P
Pirosoft
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115671

Thanks for this solution but it is a partial result, in fact the page http://demophp8.terraperta.it/in-vendita.html shows the price for both properties with cost per square meter instead of the total price.

105,000 / mq is to be displayed without /mq 930 / mq is displayed correctly

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #116198

Please replace default.php file again with the attached file.

default.php.zip

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #116649

For some reasons, I can't edit your site file. Each time I try to check the template file, it keeps on reloading. Will you please check my access and make it Super Admin (if not)? Also, please check if there's any IP block while editing the template file. Please fix these and I will be able to chek the template files.