Sp Lms Change Master Data - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Lms Change Master Data

J

jepsen

Extension 1 year ago

Hello

I was requested to create a new question by Mehtaz.

My original question: https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/24068

Please assist.

17 Answers
J
jepsen
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #114440

Please see this picture. I have highlighted the 3 texts I want to change. I want to know exactly how these 3 texts can be changed, and I'm not looking for links to your documentation. I have read it, and I'm not able to see how these 3 texts can be changed. Please provide exact how-to for these 3 texts.

Link: https://ibb.co/gVd8JfW

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #115087

Hello jepsen

Which template are you using?

Best regards

J
jepsen
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115156

edulif template

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #115228

Sorry, I do not think it's Edulif template. Your screenshot does not match with Edulif template course details. Please share your page link to check. You can share in the hidden content to share privately.

J
jepsen
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115239

It is Edulif template. Please see link below.

J
jepsen
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116033

Hello

Please prioritize this issue. I have been waiting for a solution for a month now (this request and my earlier request that requested me to create this new thread).

J
jepsen
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116353

I really need an urgent fix to this issue. It has been reqursted for a month now, and I have not received an useful reply from you the past two weeks.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #116644

Apology for the inconvenience. You must have overrode the course view of the template. Anyway it can be changed. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

J
jepsen
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116701

Hello

Please see hidden information below.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #116727

Please go to System -> Language Overrides and change the below texts. It will change the text on the course details page.

https://prnt.sc/N2yLEBDyYM8U

J
jepsen
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #117212

Hello Ofi

Thank you for this reply! It solved my issue.

A few other questions:

1. "Free labels" - If you visit this link you will see a label "FREE" at the top right corner of the first image. How do I remove this label? https://lisbetrosendahl.dk/courses/3-netvaerksmode-intuitiv-ledelse - I want it removed for all courses.

2. Remove time from date&time - Still on the same page as linked to above, you will see this text below the image: "2023-06-02 00:00:00". How do I remove the time string from that text, so it only shows the date?

3. Link to teachers page and missing teachers - If you visit this page: https://lisbetrosendahl.dk/courses/1-netvaerksmode-en-ildsjael-fra-detailhandelen - You will see a teacher at the bottom of the page. It links to a profile page of that teacher. How do I remove the link so it's direct you to a new page when clicking? I just want the teachers information on the page, but no links. Also if you visit the first page (from no 1 "free labels") you will see no teacher at the bottom of the page. How do I select a teacher for this course?

4. Hover on main menu "Netværksmøder" (first item from left) - When you hover on "Netværksmøder" on the main menu at the top of each page 4 courses will display. However the text from all 4 courses are way to large or the hover box is way too small for enough text to be displayed. How can this be changed, so it will look normal?

I hope you can help me out with these 4 questions as well. Thank you!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #117242

You are welcome 😊

1. I have used this CSS to Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS to fix it
    /*To remove free course badge on corner*/
    .splms-badge-free {
     display: none;
    }
  2. I have edited this file templates/edulif/html/com_splms/course/default.php and replaced this line
    echo $this->item->admission_deadline;

with this line

echo HTMLHelper::_('date', $this->item->admission_deadline, 'DATE_FORMAT_LC4');

Also, added this line

use Joomla\CMS\HTML\HTMLHelper;
  3. Teacher can only be added to the lessons, not on the course. https://prnt.sc/khLCnHaoFYd- You have edit this file to show Teacher information directly in the course: templates/edulif/html/com_splms/course/default.php
  4. I have used this CSS to Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS to fix it
    /*To fix the menu hover course view*/ 
    .sp-menu-item .splms-course .splms-course-info{
     padding: 5px 10px;
    }
    .sp-menu-item .splms-course .splms-course-info .splms-course-meta{
     margin-bottom: 0px;
    }
    .sp-menu-item .splms-course .splms-course-info .splms-courses-title{
     font-size: 14px;
     line-height: 20px;
    }
    .sp-menu-item .splms-course .lasons-course-listing-button-wrap a{
     padding: 0px;
    }
    .sp-menu-item .splms-course{
     margin-bottom: 0px;
    }
J
jepsen
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #117521

Thanks a lot for the quick fixes Ofi.

Regarding the question on "Teachers". I already have a teacher displayed for two courses? If you click on the first and the last link from the dropdown menu of "Netværksmøder" at the main menu, you will see a teacher at the bottom of the course page. It's just important to me that the structure of my "courses" are the same. Please let me know how to either add a teacher to the last two or how it is removed from the other two. The link you provided to the screenshot is not available. I'm not sure where I should look the default.php file you linked to in order to remove the link from the teachers section of the page?

Thanks again.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #120817

You are welcome 😊

The teacher can be added on the lessons. You cannot assign teacher to the course. From where do you want to remove the teacher link. Please share a screenshot of it and I will help you.

J
jepsen
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #121121
J
jepsen
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122833

Still waiting for a reply...

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #123591

I have shared the issue with the developer team. They will check it.