Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String Error - Question | JoomShaper

Object Of Class StdClass Could Not Be Converted To String Error

S

Scott

SP Page Builder 11 months ago

I have the sp-property template and the following versions: System Helix Ultimate Framework 2.0.12 SP Page Builder Pro 4.0.10 SP Property 4.0.3 Joomla 4.3.0 When I go into the homepage slider and remove the background image from one of the full page sliders and save it, then go back and add the image back to that slider and save it, the home page will fail and simply display the message: "0 Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string". I tried this same scenario with SP Page Builder Pro 3.8.9, before upgrading to 4.0.10 and didn't see that error. Here is the stack trace: 1 () JROOT/templates/shaper_estate/sppagebuilder/addons/fullwidth_slider/site.php:33 2 SppagebuilderAddonFullwidth_slider->render() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:742 3 AddonParser::getAddonHtmlView() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/parser/addon-parser.php:415 4 AddonParser::viewAddons() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/tmpl/default.php:100 5 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:410 6 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:203 7 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/page/view.html.php:57 8 SppagebuilderViewPage->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:645 9 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php:80 10 SppagebuilderController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:678 11 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php:26 12 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71 13 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73 14 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:361 15 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:208 16 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:249 17 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:293 18 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61 19 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

7 Answers
S
Scott
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116108

The fix is to be made in templates/shaper_estate/sppagebuilder/addons/fullwidth_slider/site.php on line 33.

CHANGE: $bg_image = ($slide_item->bg) ? 'style="background-image: url('/ . JURI::base() . $slide_item->bg . '); background-repeat: no-repeat;

TO: $bg_image = ($slide_item->bg) ? 'style="background-image: url('/ . JURI::base() . (is_string($slide_item->bg) ? $slide_item->bg : $slide_item->bg->src) . '); background-repeat: no-repeat;

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #114637

Hello Scott

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #114744

added credentials.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115847

Any update?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #115889

Apology for the inconvenience. I have fixed your issue. Please check your site.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115987

Could you please tell me what you did to fix the issue? That is my template site, I have a real site that needs to be fixed. And if I use this template again I will need to fix it again.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #116020

I have fixed it here: templates/shaper_estate/sppagebuilder/addons/fullwidth_slider/site.php line 33. You can copy and replace the line in the real site.

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.